2.0.1 Known Issues

En mi juego no me aparece la cantidad de mana que pide una tropa para llenar su habilidad ayuda? :llorar:

hicieron sus tropas tienen la enfermedad ? otras tarjetas también pueden drenar maná

Mis cartas no muestran la cantidad de mana que pide cada tropa para llenar su mana… bug? error?

using google translate -

si tiene que volver a instalar , hay que activar esta configuración de nuevo. desde la pantalla de mundo , ir a la configuración , seleccione "mostrar detalles hechizo / maná "

Was playing against wolf knight. He didnt do true damage when hos spell went off.

Playing warlord 4 in challenge in the new kingdom

enemy mabs aren’t doing any damage when casting spell, even though I am not using impervious troops. happens occasionally.

it happens that a stunned infernal king resurrects. Imho this is a bug!?

I received this error message while disenchanting troops for souls.

Edit: I noticed steam updater finished a download in background. Might be a related detail.

Yes and known. Same with Gorgotha. The game is handling the resolution order wrong

1 Like

When i play treasure maps , i get the first initial 5 gem extra turn. any 5 gems after that i seem to get no extra turn?is this supposed to be this way,should i not get a extra turn on any 5 gem match?

Not if the additional 5 gem matches are in the same cascade of the first 5 gem match.

should be anytime i get a 5 match, i feel cheesed lol

Well, it’s really fixed already. It was always meant to be that way (max 1 extra turn per move), but at first it announced “Extra turn” on every 5+ match, even if it you wasn’t gaining it. Then you felt cheated :wink:

1 Like

post is executed with perfection thanks if your within 15 miles of woodhouse in sheff and don’t mind ill drop my life now and head out in your direction to kiss you if your female and don’t mind ill double to 30 miles :heart:

Nim is a shefox. and possible mythical, you can not afford her rarity.

2 Likes

The mythical vixen you speak so high of has nothing of worth to me. my intentions was the opposite, was a thank you gift and will stand until I have the answer from a being that’s qualified

Mine was a play on her avatar picture, though in hindsight the pun will die when she changes her avatar to something else.

2 Likes

I like it when @Nimhain changes her avatar, it reminds you that there’s gonna be something new around the corner and it fits her ever changing but always likable personally… I just know that one day (be it now or a light year from now (oh look, using a measurement of distance in place of time, how fun)) a certain individual (we’ll just call him Luther) will show up with a new avatar and I’ll be all excited "oh look, a new “involved” developer, then the filter on my brain that erases repeated information will wear off and I’ll realize his name is @Sirrian and it’ll take a whole 3 minutes and 37.8 seconds for me to realize that there is not actually 2 developers with the same name… But then again (Ooh… new troop on the way)

ADD and OCD combined are a pain in my donkey :wink:

2 Likes

There are 10 developers last i took a roll call, and of them i can only name 3, @Sirrian @Nimhain @Nex and that is it. Maybe they would all like to chime in on the forums one day but until then the code monkeys will make us a better game in the meantime.

You too?

1 Like