2.0.1 Known Issues

Yep… dont like it :frowning:

New avatar = next kingdom prox release??? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just to clarify, this bug was already reported before.

1 Like

Somebody stole my troops

Strange graphic bug.

2 Likes

The bug still lives!

I’m not getting any ascension bonus on my summoned ghouls and they definitely don’t exceed level 15 even when my summoners spell says he can summon a level 17 ghoul no trait either. I sent the screenshots to 505 games tech support. They assured me that they will have the development team look into it. Would it help to send the six screenshots to this page? If so let me know I love this game and would like to help resolve issues i run into if i can…

i know for a fact that @Nimhain answers trouble shooting problems on the support emails and not just here :slight_smile: hope that puts some of the worry away :slight_smile:

It does and thank you for your feedback!

I did not see any mention but did not look really hard either but are the constant connections issues to chat going to be resolved soon? Relogging in and out of game just so I can connect to chat is getting irritating.

Yep, it is an issue (I’m also not sure if mentioned), but I noticed that I don’t really have to close the app. Usually after a battle or 2 it re-logs into chat by itself (on Steam). You may check if it works for you too.

Found if you actally open the fuild area chat os much more reliable.

Reporting a visual bug:

When clicking Show All in the troops screen, dual-type troops you don’t have show with a single-type plate, like so:

Still occurring. Happened to me just now. Really bad for a loop-dependent team for a match-5 to not grant an extra turn! :slight_smile:

Wolf Knight extra damage is bugged on increased difficulty.
I played warlord 1. I do 1 poison damage then shoot with wolf knight, but he doesn’t do extra damage.
If i do like 5 damage to hp, and then shoot with wolf knight then extra damage is applied.

So i Guess if enemy have 20 hp + 4hp from warlord difficulty. Extra damage will be applied only after enemy hp is lower than 20

1 Like

Just lost a freaking match due to this bug. Down to 1 vs. 1, matched 4, no extra turn!

Might be the same as this bug report from June: Wolf Knight bonus damage not applying

Stop me if this has been mentioned before, but…

I had just had Plague (with Impervious) stop my Maw’s Hunger trait from triggering. That works as intended, obviously. But it also blocked the skull damage… is that meant to happen?

1 Like

It was mentioned, but I guess it’s too late to stop you :wink:

I just hope it’s not intended. IMO Impervious trait after recent changes is the most OP single ability in this game (I won’t point to any specific troop though and, tbh, it’s partially because of Devour being OP or at least very very strong), this would make an already strong trait even stronger. Although I don’t think it really matters in the long run…

Oh yeah, there it is a whole two weeks ago. Oops.

The explore battle is labeled as the third option in the pvp window

1 Like