2.0.1 Known Issues

I got the upgrade: ADHD :smiley:

2 Likes

You forgot @Mr.Strange and @Andrew. Shame on you

2 Likes

Then there is the tree one from the consumes as the silent sleeper and the guy who crunched the data last week. Of course there was crowedworlds but he moved on

I’ve completed Zhul’Kari a while ago, now I see that there is a new class (the Orbweaver) that requires completing Zhul’Kari, but when I try to go on a quest there, I get an error saying there are no more quests.

The Orbweaver hasn’t been released yet.

3 Likes

I might be alone but having dokkalfar being summoned seems better than giant spider because army of one.

Problems on ps4
Some reigns give incorrect gems…
4 example: forest Green, gives green gems (correct)

Otherwise…
Groshnak is red…it gives brown
Other new reign is brown? Gives yellow gems

Kingdoms have 2 colours. Grosh-Nak is red and brown. Drifting Sands is yellow and brown.

Regni hanno 2 colori. Grosh-Nak è rosso e marrone. Drifting Sands è giallo e marrone.

Black Beast doesn’t seem to get Attack from chomped Ally when he’s Entangled!

This is known, entangle prevents attack buffs from working while the target is entangled

1 Like

Correct, the bug lies with the tooltip for entangle that doesn’t adequately explain this.

My defense team randomly gets changed to a different team. I havent been able to work out what’s causing it to happen. I am pretty sure its not an operator error !

are you playing on two devises? sometimes it doesnt update properly. I know on my steam account and my phone it does this. If i am off line mode in steam or i make a team on phone and dont use it, it doesnt get sent as an update.

@kzintiwife - No - I am playing on ipad air 2.
It has happened on and off for a long time but recently seems to have got worse.

It’s happened to me from time to time. Does it always reset you to Team #1 when it happens?

It hasn’t happened to me much lately, otherwise I figured I’d just rebuild my defense team in slot 1 as a work around.

No it isnt always the first team for me - in fact I dont think it has ever reset to the first team. Weird.

Really?
If I see color from the menu I see red…
Of I go in the reign I see this:

the shot you show - gives what troops use most from this area. explore will show what colors the trait stones will give you. One of these colors will be the mana mastery bonus.

Yup. Depending on how you look at it, kingdoms have anywhere from one to three colors.

Mana mastery bonus: 1 color
Banner bonus: 2 colors
“Troop colors:” 3 colors

Obviously the last is only for flavor, as a single kingdom can contain troops of all six colors.

1 Like

Today i post u a screenshot of the reign…
If I press “x” and then I go to the left “reign” i see only 1 color…

4 example red…
But they give me brown stones :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

In 3 hours I post the photo