1.0.85 update arrives tomorrow on Xbox One, PS4 to follow shortly after

We’ve got great news for those of you who have been patiently waiting for the launch of the 1.0.85 update for the Xbox One and PS4 versions of Gems of War: The update officially launches tomorrow morning!

The Xbox One version of the update will go live at 10AM Pacific time. As a result, those of you playing the game on Microsoft’s console between 9AM and 10AM may see some odd behavior from Gems of War that should be sorted out once the update is available. If everything goes well with the launch of the Xbox One update, we’ll be launching the PS4 patch within a few hours. By the early afternoon everyone should have the latest version of the game.

If you missed the patch notes we recently posted, you can find a full rundown on everything included in the 1.0.85 patch by visiting this link: Patch notes for April's 1.0.85 update (PS4, Xbox One) - #8 by Nex

And, as always, if you encounter problems or have questions, let us know!

1 Like

Oooooooooo!

Guess I’ll stop doing those “Use 20 Iron Keys” Tasks and keep what I have for the conversion.

Are we absolutely certain this isn’t an April Fool’s joke?:wink:

2 Likes

that would be cruel…

I’m certain.

But then, that’s exactly what I’d say if this were an April Fool’s joke, isn’t it?

(But for realsies, it’s no joke. You’re getting a patch tomorrow. Feel free to get excited!)

1 Like

Confirmed, not an April Fool’s joke! The update is coming tomorrow!

1 Like

April Fool joke confirmed. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I literally got cold chills when I read this.

I REALLY hope it’s a 0 MB patch with nothing in it except a comma change or something.

I wish PC/mobile would have some kind of April Fool’s joke added to the game for the weekend. Something like all challenges become 4x goblin teams or minus 100% all resources weekend where all resources show as if they yield 100% less, but still give the full amount.

Must…Grind…Nonstop…

A month ago, when we set this as the likely date for release, I fretted quite a bit about how people would react to launching on April 1st…

1 Like

It’s ok we can farm challenges to get eggplosion to drop in the meantime

3 Likes

I guess that works too, but that is more of an Easter thing. I also found that you still get eggs if you repeat the same challenge over and over again, but the drop rate for doing so does seem lower.

wonder if it will end when the event period ends.

Update is live. Some “freezes” when selecting teams and longer loading times but i hope thats because it is new and they are still changing some Server stuff.
But i like the update, finally able to upgrade my troops and kingdoms <3

I didnt get vip points for past purchases :frowning: bug?

That’s certainly odd. Can you submit a ticket to Customer Support? http://support.505games.com/support/solutions/folders/6000149221

They respond very quickly, and should be able to figure out what went wrong.

Same here. No VIP points for previous purchase. Ticked submitted.

@Nex, I think this happened on the mobile/PC update for everyone and was hotfixed. Maybe the same problem happened for console?