What's in the console Event Pack for this week? (update this please)

New week, new Event Pack available on consoles! Can someone kindly list what’s in this week’s bundle?

Thanks to TaliaParks in this thread, in the third week we had The Salamander.

I’d like to keep this thread up to date by the week… even if I can’t immediately update the OP as soon as the new Pack goes live. Hope we can help each other out by listing the pack contents and any Special deals when they do appear. Sounds good? Especially for those of us at work. Thanks :smiley_cat:

*~*~*~*~*

June 7 to 13, 2016

Skeleros (Epic from Wild Plains; Undead)
2 Event Keys
200 Souls
2,500 Gold
x2 Arcane Dark Traitstones
x4 Minor Magic Traitstones
Cost: 400

Skeleros: Spell is “Bone Crusher” (13 red/purple)
Double the number of Skulls on the Board. (Boost Ratio 1:1)

Traits are Undead Bond, Magic Brand, and Reinforced.

*~*~*~*~*

May 31 to June 6, 2016

Sylvasi (Epic from Pan’s Vale; Fey)
2 Event Keys
200 Souls
2,500 Gold
x2 Arcane Beast Traitstones
x4 Minor Nature Traitstones
Cost: 300

Sylvasi: Spell is “Mischief” (13 red/green)
Steal [0+Magic] Attack from an enemy, and transform all Blue Gems to Purple to Boost the effect. (Boost Ratio 3:1)

Traits are Nature Brand, Stealthy, and Avenger.

*~*~*~*~*

May 24 to 30, 2016

Giant Spider (Ultra Rare from Zhul’Kari; Beast)
2 Event Keys
200 Souls
2,500 Gold
x2 Arcane Swamp Traitstones
Cost: 300

Giant Spider: Spell is “Swarm” (13 green/blue)
Transform a selected Mana color to Purple. Summon a level [0+Magic] Spider Swarm.

*~*~*~*~*

May 17 to 23, 2016

Fenrir (Epic from Maugrim Woods; Wildfolk)
2 Event keys
200 Souls
2,500 Gold
x2 Arcane Swamp Traitstones (troop originally used green/brown mana in v1.00).
Cost: 400 Glory

Fenrir: Spell is “Call of the Pack” (11 green/blue)
Give an ally [2+Magic] Attack. If they are a Beast, they gain 4 more Attack. All allies also gain 3 Life.

*~*~*~*~*

May 10 to May 16, 2016

Anointed One (Epic from Darkstone; Human)
2 Event Keys
200 Souls
2,500 Gold
x2 Arcane Spirit Traitstones - changed to x2 Arcane Blood Traitstones
x4 Minor Magic Traitstones

Anointed One: Spell is “Frenzy” (12 red/blue)
Gain [1+Magic] Attack and Life, and transform all Green Gems to Red to Boost the effect. (Boost Ratio 3:1)

*~*~*~*~*

May 3 to May 9, 2016

Bul’Tauros (Epic from Divinion Fields; Wildfolk)
2 Event Keys
200 Souls
2,500 Gold
x2 Arcane Storm Traitstones
x4 Minor Fire Traitstones
Cost: 300 Glory

Bul’Tauros: Spell is “Stampede” (11 red/yellow)
Deal [2+Magic] damage randomly split among enemies, and use my Life to Boost damage. (Boost Ratio 2:1)

*~*~*~*~*

April 26 to May 2, 2016

Hobgoblin (Ultra Rare from Zaejin; Marauder)
2 Event Keys
200 Souls
2,500 Gold

Hobgoblin: Spell is “Hack and Slash” (11 red/green)
Deal [3+Magic] damage to an enemy and a random enemy. Gain an extra turn.

*~*~*~*~*

April 19 to 25, 2016

Green Seer (Epic from Forest of Thorns; Fey)
2 Event Keys
200 Souls
2,500 Gold
x2 Arcane Plains Traitstones
x4 Minor Wind Traitstones

Green Seer: Spell is “Augury” (10 yellow/purple)
Transform a selected Mana color to Green. Entangle a random enemy.

*~*~*~*~*

April 12 to 18, 2016

Salamander (Epic from Pridelands; Elemental)
2 Event Keys
200 Souls
2,500 Gold

Salamander: Spell is “Scorching Blast” (13 red/green)
Deal [4+Magic] damage to an enemy and Burn them.

*~*~*~*~*

April 5 to 11, 2016

Elf-Eater (Epic from Grosh-Nak; Giant)
2 Event Keys
200 Souls
2,500 Gold
x2 Arcane Shield Traitstones
x4 Minor Earth Traitstones

Elf-Eater: Spell is “Crunch” (12 blue/brown)
Deal [4+Magic] damage to an enemy and double damage if they are Fey. Gain 5 Life. There is also a 40% chance to devour Elves.

April 19 to 25, 2016

Green Seer (from Forest of Thorns)
2 Event keys
200 souls
2500 gold
2x Arcane Plains Traitstones
4x Minor Wind Traitstones

Green Seer: Spell is “Augury” (10 yellow/purple)
Transform a selected Mana color to Green. Entangle a random enemy.

1 Like

It might be worth noting Salamander is from Pridelands

Excellent point about adding the Kingdom for this event. Thank you Talia. I’ll update it right away :point_up:

EDIT: I love gem transformer troops. Back when I was trying to figure out whether the free goblin would work well in my team build, I often wished we had a troop that could selectively change the board to green. And now we have one ;:wink:

Are you two able to confirm if green seer is 300 or 400 glory?
My screen says 400glory

1 Like

It is 400, and that’s my fault for the confusion. I changed my post above.

Sorry for any inconvenience people :v:

1 Like

Ah… Green Seer was first presented with a weapon bundle when it came out on PC/Mobile.

What’s inside the weapon pack for $4.99 this week (April 19 to 25th)?

Hello Everyone, I have a question, in this new update, the events talk about weapons, but is the only way to get them by purchasing the bundles? Is there no way to get legendary or epic weapons without paying? It’s really hard to pay for them, because the exchange rate for the dollar in my country is really high.

Actually some of the weapons mentioned require 40 mastery points in multiple colors.

There is also at least one weapon per color combination at Mastery Level 40, so players who level their Masteries equally (like I did) got a whole whack of weapons within a few levels as each Mastery hit 40.

@Theicla

I’ll be on every Tuesday morning to post the next Event Pack for ya :wink:

In addition to receiving weapons by levelling up your mana masteries, we have received both epic and legendary weapons in the past by purchasing them with Glory. If the console version follows along with the PC/mobile lead, as new weapons of that type are released, most likely they will also be available for glory.

The news you read onscreen in this week’s Event update (sorry I have no idea what this event week is called), talk about a new weapon. I believe it’s referring to this one:

Week of April 19th to 25th, 2016

Thanks Talia for keeping this thread timely! As mentioned previously, I won’t always be immediately available to update the OP when new items go live. Those of you who keep close tabs on this game and are generous to share the news are a godsend … Thanks again :couple_with_heart:

1 Like

Well this week’s pack is somewhat disappointing. At least for me. I’m glad to get Hobgoblin, but I was hoping for a new Arcane Traitstone. Sigh.

April 26 to May 2, 2016;

Hobgoblin (from Zaejin)
2 Event keys
200 souls
2500 gold
2x Arcane Beast Traitstones
4x Minor Fire Traitstones

Hobgoblin: Spell is “Hack and Slash” (11 red/green)
Deal [3+Magic] damage to an enemy and a random enemy. Gain an extra turn.

1 Like

Here’s the Goblin-themed weapon special for this week:

Week of April 26th to May 2nd, 2016

I like how Mr Strange explained this topic over here, that Pipeworks’ main release priority is to provide new troops for kingdoms with only 6 troops, and to release troops which were very popular on PC/mobile side. I can attest that early on, back in November, I was certainly looking forward to seeing Hobgoblin while building my first teams.

And we can always use more Beast traitstones (red/green). Eika’s neat List of troops per Arcane stone suggests that Hobgoblin may only need 2 3 of those arcanes to get traited, whereas Salamander, Scarlett, Sylvasi, and GloomLeaf need at least six times as many Beast stones. You’ll be looking for more of these Arcane colours…eventually!

1 Like

Hi, Hobgoblin arcane cost has now been changed to 3, looks like it went a bit fast in the swings when I added the number of arcane stones needed for each troop, Thanks for letting me know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

maybe adding a total needed (as of now) arcane stones wouldbe helpful… I know its simple math but would be nice not to have to add it every week i look at your list.

I can’t. I fully traited Gloom Leaf the last time we had this traitstone, and that’s the only troop I care about that uses it. It is disappointing to get traitstone repeats so soon after they were introduced.