Weekly Event: Burning Man

The VIP Chest will have Marid. The first VIP Chests in 1.0.8, during the Darkstone event for Anointed One, gave me Psion and Dimetraxia only. If this isn’t the case, it will say so, but I’m fairly sure this is the case.

(You’re completely right, it makes no sense to have the same troop in the bundle and the VIP Chests - which is why they’re not.)

1 Like

Damn, I wished Blighted Land went first as I will use all my glory on that blue/purple arcane, but yellow/red is interesting too ! dilemna intensifies

2 Likes

Por que no los dos?

2 Likes

Because my current 3K glory isn’t enough to buy me everything I need out of the two events and I probably won’t be able to farm up enough to meet my needs !
Especially when I’m pretty sure Bligthed Land event isn’t in 2 weeks but rather next week :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Fairly sure I heard that somewhere.

1 Like

:newspaper: I’m getting fired up! It’s time for the Weekly Feedback Report! :gem::gem::gem:

We’re calling upon the infernal inferno of the desert this week. You should not fear the face of this creature, but rather it’s burning passion for… well- uh, burning… yeah.

It’s Ifrit!

This Elemental’s redundantly named spell has some decent firepower. While split damage is hardly the most amazing ability, this Jinn kicks up the heat with an extra burn like a cherry on top of a sundae! Or flaming alsaska, whatever!

If one arsonist isn’t enough for you, no worries, it’s the Storm Arcane Stone this week! Blast your foes with Goblin Rocket, shoot down targets with Flame Cannon, or blaze through a whole village with Dimetraxia! And while not particularly firey, he does enjoy seeing plenty of red, give it up for Gar’Nok!

:newspaper2: Burnt out from all these puns yet? Hope it wasn’t too infuriating! :sparkle::sparkle::fire:

Match you next time!

Patch Feedback Report Coming Soon...

4 Likes

Anyone else thinking when seeing this new troop “You shall not pass!”? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nop, I’m thinking “Divine Comedy”, but the name “Ifrit” may also be responsible for that…

1 Like

Arcane Traitstones in the ‘Drifting Sands Bundle’ are Brown/Purple instead of Brown/Yellow, seems wrong to me.

(That’s one of the $$$ ones, not glory.)

1 Like

This is wrong. Why is Ifrit in two places at once? Ugh.

1 Like

Corrected the stone to Brown/Yellow… we were trying a new system for deploying these… apparently it fails as badly as the old does sometimes!

2 Likes

It’s not wrong, the event card is always in the vip chest. That’s why I asked for a change, now I’m gonna get redundant Ifrits.

1 Like

This ^
-_-

1 Like

In case it’s not common knowledge: The Great Maw devour spell only activates once regardless of how many Maws you run. Tried out a x3 Maw/Alchemist team just for the lulz but my hope of having three Devour spells did not work, they all blank out after the first activation.

He seems to work well in a worm build though:

Great Maw**
Rock Worm***
Deep Borer***
Rock Worm**

And I’m going to try out a Monster Mash build consisting of:

Hydra***
Great Maw**
Swamplash*
Behemoth*

1 Like

How bout them old weapons? Time to start rotating those in weekly along with new troops?

1 Like

Some time in April we’ll start doing that

4 Likes

Is there a place where i can look up a traitstone & get a list of all the troops that use it? (at least the arcane stones)

1 Like

Note: May not be fully accurate with 1.0.9 changes to some colors.

1 Like

Now it should be up and going. :slight_smile:

1 Like

As much as I want to fully trait Terraxis, I will be saving for next week to fully trait Hero’s Necro class for alternative soul generation.

2 Likes