Twice in the last hour - The PVP Event ended message

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
It is Tuesday, 12/6 - 10:33 PST -Not Sunday Night switchover.
I was in PVP - hit Refresh (gem) and got the following message (second time in less than an hour btw)

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Not sure since it should not be triggering at all until Sunday Night/Monday switchover

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

I’ve had the same message about five times now over yesterday and today - after winning a pvp match.

@sirrian @Nimhain are there known server issues this week?

1 Like

i had a few in the last few days too. the latest is today when i just turn on GoW. I clicked on pvp button and the same message show up.

We had some minor issues that lasted 10 minutes earlier this week, but other than that we are not aware of any server issues that would cause players to be getting this issue.

1 Like

Have not had one in weeks but had one today, sent in support ticket

Just had it happen twice back to back.

The first time I got my goodies

The second time (4 Dragon eggs) / 2 Trophies my gold and souls…and what appeared to be 2 arcane trait stones. - This one hurt :frowning:

I am only playing on PC.

Question:

If someone removes the team from play - would that affect the outcome (Say someone changed out their defender team while I was in battle with it, and changed the name)

Just a thought