This Battle may have already Finished Message

Also seeing this a lot even after reset. Always happens right after I finish a pvp battle.

if you are on steam, you may want to verify the files… sometimes the updates dont apply correctly and that will help. (i get it on the chests)

1. Ranked PvP
  2. iOS (iPhone)
  3. Played on PC, closed the program. Then switched to iPhone, tried to start a battle and got a message about being out-of-sync, so I restarted the app. Then I played a ranked PvP match on the phone. At the end of the battle (which I won), I got that message. (I’m going from memory, so it is entirely possible I did some other clicks in between these steps.)
  4. Once so far (last night).

Afterward, there was no record of the battle (no win / no loss recorded in battle log). Pretty sure I didn’t get my rewards either (which should have been 4 glory, 4k gold, 100 souls, and a random traitstone).

1. ranked pvp
  2. Steam (PC)
  3. Won a match, got the message. Not sure if I got rewards.
  4. Only once yesterday

Ranked pvp
steam pvp
just fighting pvp over and over
Happens mostly on Mondays. After it did when I went on to next pvp match I had the same opponents. When I won, the game crashed.

1. Ranked PVP
  2. Steam (PC)
  3. Won a battle against a full Apocalypse team then got the message and no rewards.
  4. First time to get this message / bug.

Edit : got this message for a second time today. All goblin team.

2nd edit : both times I’ve received this message I have shut the game down (doesn’t crash) to post on the forum. When I turn the game back on I get the same opponent for my pvp choice in the hard slot that I just fought. If it matters . . .

1. Ranked PVP
  2. Mobile / Androiв
  3. Won a battle then got the message and no rewards
  4. 1-3 times per day
1 Like

Sorry to jump in a pc/mobile support thread, but it seems appropriate and relevant.

1. any match
  2. ps4
  3. like everyone no rewards gained after the win

It seems to happen when server connection is lost when waiting for the victory screen. It always crash the game and can trigger the error already known as “blue screen of death”.

sorry for hijacking

It happened third time today for me :expressionless:

1. Ranked PVP
  2. Steam (I play on IOS as well, but it was only on main menu)
  3. PVP
  4. Two or three times so far today.

Thank you everyone who has answered. I’ve passed this along to the rest of the team!

Battles in general
PS4 and Xbox One
Challenges and PvP
Sporadically; will post a pic next time I see it

What kind of battle: Kingdom challenge
What platform: iOS
Activity leading up to glitch: Searching for arcane venom stone in Zhul’Kari
How frequent is this message: First time seeing it today.

1- Ranking PVP
2-Mac OS iPad 2
3-won the mach and message came in
4- several times today, it’s frequent

1.ranked pvp
2.mobile
3.ranked match
4. Have seen a few times but not sure how often

All times I’m returned to map with nothing like the match never happened

1. PVP
  2. iPhone
  3. Just finished battle with victory
  4. At least once a day

That just happened… it wasnt Wolfe that I was fighting. Like the match never happened. Pvp ranked match on mobile

1. Ranked PVP
  2. Steam (PC)
  3. Winning a ranked PVP battle & after this message it was counted as a loss (and this happened EVERY TIME after i’ve seen this message in arena, quests and so on!!!)
  4. Today (15.Aug.) & a couple of times a few weeks & months ago.

1. Ranked PVP/Quests/Challenges
  2. PC (Steam)
  3. Attacking with lethal/finishing battle; error message instead of ‘victory’ screen (no rewards and counts as loss)
  4. 4-5 x/week
  1. Ranked PvP
  2. PC/Steam
  3. Match was over, I got the Victory screen.
  4. On average once a week, always the same conditions.

In this instance, as with some (but not all) of the others, my victory was counted as a loss, and my battle log showed negative points for my win.