The Future of the GoW Forum Fantasy Series

In-game betting? Tacet you dirty man.

4 Likes

Sounds perfect for our new Pirate Kingdom! :wink:

1 Like

Something tells me that would be so popular, it’s the only thing everyone would do. Betting is an addiction!

1 Like

That is why it is only every hour (and so bad AI teams have time to finish).

The high stakes can be removed simply by having something like a static 10,000 bet with no other option. Would also make resource distribution a lot easier too.

1 Like

I think it would HAVE to have a limit. For all of the obvious reasons.
But yes, yes, and yes… I would do this…all the time…
Every hour on the hour…
When is the next damn match going live!!!

… Maybe I have a problem…?? :wink:

1 Like

Love the idea!
Has anyone made a featured suggestion of this? You should have the honors of making one.

If anyone has missed it, I made an official announcement here:

Ya, i was going to run it, but if you wish to take over i will play assistant as i am very active on the forums.

GOW MANAGER '17 has just been born! Okay good, who wants to buy an injured Gorgotha? Half price!

1 Like

Can’t beat championship manager 99. Good old Roque Santa Cruz

I am hoping talia has all the names and stuff ready for next week.

Next week? I’m not rushing things.

We have to gain interest, get the Devs rewards verified and I have to finalize Guidelines.

All in my spare time, while working, family, friends and donating 1M to my Guild

2 Likes

Can we make the reward minor red traitstones? Nobody can seem to get enough of those. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good. I’m glad to see proper time being taken for things.

4 Likes

Right now I have 110 minor reds. .

What do i do then? I kinda already started a series using your clone wars idea, by doing the open enrollment thread.

I think its safe to say the interest is there. :thumbsup:

As for the rest, take your time and start when you’re fully prepared and I don’t believe you will get complaints from anybody.

The people in this thread understand how much time and effort the FFS took and appreciated your efforts before, Im sorry you only heard the “other” voices last time. :wink:

Patience young Padawan, I’ll guide you in the ways of the Force

2 Likes

What do i do with the open enrollment thread? I Don’t want to give people false hope on the clone wars, i was going to make it a nice little tournament, no prizes and self contained, but with you in charge i am hoping things will run as smooth as they have always been. I am just very worried, not impatient.

Keep it open, and we will be PMing to work out details together

I want to use as many of your ideas as possible

1 Like