St.Patrick's Day Gem Sale!

I have decided that the altered gems on the board make it very hard to play…

2 Likes

It’s got a big hat on, and a beard… I don’t get how people are mistaking it…

Yeah they are a bit of a distraction, but now my eyes have adjusted. :smile:

2 Likes

A lot of negativity in here, as expected…and that is even from a minor change that is very very temporary…fantastic, well done! :sweat_smile: :joy:

Great to see some changes to the gems even if it is temporary,
they used to stay the same 365 days a year, so yes to this. Hope there
will come more changes like this in the future, even if it is temporary. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

back in game and i can already see the new festive gems :smiley: its fun ! thanks devs!

6 Likes

I really wonder what we will get on:

• Halloween: Monster themed gems like Green Frankestein’s monster, Brow Werewolves and such and Pumpkin Lanterns shaped as Skulls?

• Christmas. Maybe some x-mas tree decoration globes as gems of each color and skulls ornated with those “circular-decoration-that-people-puts-on-the-door-whose-name-i-don’t-know”?

2 Likes

Yes, to all of it, sooo cool! :smiley:

Easter: Rabbit like skulls and yellow chicken gems… :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I will admit that the skulls scared me for a few seconds, but that is because I am quite sick right now and was watching some Leprechaun horror movie.

3 Likes

There’s been only a few times i was caught off-guard on this forum… And this is one of them, congrats. :laughing:

You must not watch ‘The Thing’ from 1982… :sweat_smile:

That makes me feel a little better. Thanks :slight_smile:

I was watching Leprechaun 4: in Space. I usually skip cheap horror movies, but the description was kinda funny

1 Like

Why not? Such a lovely classic…

Now back at the comemorative themed gems: @Sirrian while we are close to a new big update would it be possible to add a configuration option to activate or deactivate themed gems and such? I’m not sure if it would delay the release of the new content, but maybe a little box that when checked would “fish for” the images of the themed gems from a new picture folder to be added into the game’ files and it would make it easier to introduce new themed-gems in the future as well as allowing people to not use these said gems if they have any problem with those be it colorblind issues or “grumpy-pants-issues”.
What do you say?

2 Likes

It is, if he get scared of some classy skulls with hats…Mariox would had died of watching The Thing…

I think this is fantastic!

1. I hope the developers continue this for other Holidays.
  2. I hope they learn from this as well, to be very aware of how the colors they incorporate for the event effect gameplay.

@Lun outstanding post on the colors.

5 Likes

I like the idea, but my eyes got tired of the new skulls pretty soon. I wish there were an option to toggle event gems on/off.

2 Likes

@Tacet mentioned that he wished he could lag his game to see them all. Here’s an easier way:

0: Luring the Leprechauns
1: Kissing the Blarney Stone
2: Tasting some Guinness
3: Dancing a Jig
4: Kissing Some Irish
5: Erin Go Bragh
6: Top o’ the Morinin’ to ye
7: Going Green
8: Chasing some Rainbows
9: Counting me Lucky Charms
10: Lookin’ for a Pot o’ Gold
11: To be Sure, to be Sure
12: Saluting St. Patrick
13: Grabbing a Shillelagh
14: Collecting some Clover
15: Just Foostering About
16: Playing the Fiddle
17: Strumming a Harp
18: Boiling some Potatoes
19: Joining the Parade

11 Likes

I’m grateful those are not available to mobile.

I suggest to anyone on steam who is color blind to download mobile version, link accounts, and play on mobile while the event is running :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not color blind but the new gems just aren’t appealing to me visually. I mean, I don’t mind if general consensus is DO IT, but if there were a vote, I would choose no.

1 Like

That is a lot more than I thought there was. xD

I honestly just wanted to see them in my game. I think it would be cool however in my current state im sure i would constantly confuse skulls and brown.

Quick real question about the bonus gems in the sale

If the slash out original was 100 gems and says 145 gems - that means that the two bonuses of 25 for VIP and 20 for Patricks day are part of the 145 - correct?