(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Geez, you like to change your profile pic alot, don’t you?

Kanevan from our guild, Mean Machine, made this for everyone. Pretty sick right?

I don’t think you’re ready for this jelly.

2 Likes

Except that Glacial Peaks is also in the list (I just picked out the ones we don’t currently have).

@Nimhain Fair enough, consider this a bug report about the Dragon’s Claw text then? :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s beautiful! But the initials are confusing, made me think maybe you were in Match Masters.

2 Likes

well it might be great but all i see when i watch your avatar is the M&Ms xD MM + colorfull skittlers? got to be the M&Ms…

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: That’s true. Such a small space to work with. (that’s what she said)

yeah. i hope some day she can device a a machine with mean look , could be so cool :wink:

1 Like

So if I remember well:

• Dhrak-Zum is in the place of Frozen Caverns
  • Suncrest is in the place of Dhrak-Zum

Suncrest is Dragon’s Peak I thought?

makes sense
i still hope they move Dhrak-Zum to the right from Grosh-Nak, above Blighted Lands, would give me a feel orcs are expanding not just barely surviving out there

we will find out what suncrest is when they release Horus-Rah or whatever it was called :stuck_out_tongue:

Suncrest is the next next kingdom, the home of the Styrix (don’t remember how to write it…).

Silverglade is the next kingdom, Suncrest will mostly likely be after that.

7 Likes

You’re here :slight_smile: . What about Hero’s class?

1 Like

Don’t know why anybody would think the next kingdom wasn’t called Silverglade out of that list. What with the loading splash art…

I would have thought Gurrak would be nearer to Grosh-Nak given the lore. Could be wrong.

2 Likes

I hope that Dhrak-Zum will be a sort of evil scientific lab (Frankenstein as a troop for example): a good mix between Adana and Darkstone.

what about a kingdom taken over by (non intelligent) monsters and beasts entirely? no humanoids other then mouse-like stealthy tribes allowed! :o

just making up ideas… could be ink-like jungle…

1 Like

That would be a Flesh Golem, which we already have. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is not a spoil since everything is already said before. Just a little more fit to be pretty :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

10 Likes

It annoys me to no end that to see spoiler tagged images I have to reply to the post, quote it in preview, and remove the spoiler tag

1 Like

I just click on the blurred image and it shows it clearly. If I hover over it, it partially unblurs.

Or am I not understanding your problem?