(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

deleted for reasons

“A blast”

I want to know what kind of blast you had here at first :smiling_imp:

Please do not turn this thread into a no-context gif thread.
Thank you.

6 Likes

Hmmm… I hope this doesn’t mean another thread being consumed by not-funny memes…

Anyone seen anything else coming through? @lyya? been spying?

(token attempt to get us back on topic)

3 Likes

Agreed - a few too many memes here… cleaned it up!

12 Likes

This thread may now rest until next week

Unless @sirrian wants to treat us to a hint of something coming soon? so we can begin the wild speculation and bemoaning the armogeddon of the game we love…?

1 Like

Yeah, there’s a few troops in the pipeline that I can see. Most of the endgame-relevant stuff has been spoiled already, though. There are a couple of mildly interesting Adana troops coming alongside the above-mentioned one, the mini-Maw which comes first, and the brown gem changer which is coming whenever the next kingdom releases. Beyond that, there’s only one salient bit: we’ll finally see a Human Legendary, probably also with the new kingdom.

5 Likes

The brown gem transformer is from an existing kingdom… And the Human legendary too…
You should look at the game files twice ;-). Or the good one :stuck_out_tongue: .

2 Likes

Yes, you’re right. I went by the wrong data to make that call. The former is from Khaziel and the latter is from Sword’s Edge. Both appear to be far enough out that there’s no release week set.

If you want something to talk about, here’s the brown transformer:

APOTHECARY
Ultra-Rare Khaziel Dwarf-Mystic
Stone Draught (12 Blue/Green)
Transform a selected Mana color to Brown. Cleanse all allies.
(Sturdy, Merchant, Stone Heart)

1 Like

He is pretty lame all in all. At least it doesnt use purple

1 Like

Well, it’s all works in progress. Maybe he’ll be changed before release. If not, well, the utility is needed, the incidental effect of all similar troops save Valkyrie is a secondary concern, and his colors have to be carefully managed so as not to introduce a million loops like Alchemist <–> Hellcat.

2 Likes

Would slide in neatly with similar types of teams I tend to use. Jarl + KoS/Bone Dragon + Valkyrie + the above troop. Suits my non fancy playstyle.

One decent trait would be nice

Khaziel finally gets a Green Troop. Plus, I love transformers that cover three colors

You talkin’ Optimus Prime?

2 Likes

You know it

1 Like

green/blue is really the go-to color pair for color-changing support troops, eh?

Kinda. Yellow/purple shows up a lot, too.

1 Like

I like the Brown Transformer. Their spell’s secondary effect makes it less likely for conversion teams to be frozen out of play. Also pairs well with Alchemist who can already power half the other transformers alone.

Granted Mercy can also get you out of a frosty spot, but the situational activation makes it a pain sometimes.

2 Likes