Some upcoming Gems of War changes (including more gems!)

It hasn’t started on mine Yet either.

Hey, do you recall 2 updates ago. You were running the old version for weeks and weeks? and seeing different things in game?

Yeah but now im up to date and waiting for that damn 3.1

It’s not my argument, I was just explaining beanie42’s reasoning. For me VIP has same value and people are calling for a refund because they are angry (rightfully so) not because they have a valid reasoning for VIP being bait and switch.

2 Likes

FIRST

Huh? Oh I’m late.

4 Likes

Do you have it @strat?

Something strange is happening on PS4 too. My guildie is updating the game right now while my PS4 shows no update available.

I’m still hoping they make them a little better than the polished pile of worthless they’ve been gutted into. One of the draws for being in a higher-tier guild was getting some bonus rewards each week and walking away with 2 arcanes, 10 glory keys, and 2 event keys after people dump millions of gold is just lame.

2 Likes

XB1 should be out.

PS4 was just pushed out about 5 or 10 minutes ago. It will take a while to propagate through to everyone, which we have no control over. Please just be patient in the meantime.

3 Likes

I’m afraid I have to agree, the VIP value has gone down drastically by cutting the amount of gems you can get weekly, moving them from the utter 140 nerf up to 290 is a step in the right direction but it does still feel like a kick in the gut. It’s not even enough if you decide you aren’t going to do VIP chests anymore and just buy the 50 gem daily craft pack, 7 days a week is 350 gems a week, which is -60 gems a week and again you would never be able to open VIP again, I spent the $ for VIP exactly for the purpose of getting VIP chests.

3 Likes

35% update on xb1

Not yet. I Even did the 10 second power button move that fixes 90% of all X1 problems.

Sure thing, there is nothing that interest me in the update anyway :>

Thanks for the reassuring info though :slight_smile:

Lol i see we got same trick didint work for me too

1 Like

keep checking games & apps on the update line on xb1, 70% now

Id say just take away the 4xspeed and go back to what it was

Going to try couple time again if i don’t see it fuck it

live on 3.1 on xb1, now we will see how long it goes before crashing

@Rickygervais

Went to settings, I have a big system update waiting. Check that.

Disregard update downloading now on ps4.