Single Troop Defenses

Just ran into this and i complained about it and ragequit over it earlier cuz i didnt scout before i started… This time i did so here we go…

Notice the team score for the 1t fight vs the 3t fight? Well maybe the famine is the only good card and not traited… Lets see
Um… Ok lets check traits shall we?
Ok… Now im confused… Well that 3t fight must be out of the world crazy…

I absolutely love this game but i really dont understand this. I really wish i could figure it out because this kind of thing is the problem here not 1td…

I dont mind a challenge and in fact i love it which is why i have been so outspoken in defense of GW when ppl complained about the “coin flip” nature of it. I sided with the HW is good because it is SUPPOSED to be hard! That is what makes it awesome imho

My point is i would fight that 1t fight all day every day (or any variation of it) and all the meta cheese toast teams ppl can come up with but i feel the rewards should be equal to the challenge. Kind of a “let the punishment fit the crime” thing but in reverse.

But this👆 is not a fitting reward for this fight and even if it was the rewards for the 3t it wouldnt be worth the effort.

All im saying is if the rewards were equal to the effort i wouldnt use 1td anyway because it is wicked boring to fight elsbeth 1000000000 times a day i would rather have a challenge. Hell if i wanted easy i would play goddamn farmvile

Tl;dr if the rewards fit the effort involved than 1td wouldnt even be a thing

10 Likes