Shadowblade question

Just wondering - is it right that Celestasia’s spell doesn’t work on Shadowblade with second trait enabled (Stealthy)? Surely stealthy should only apply to enemies, not allies?

Pretty sure Stealthy doesn’t allow spell targeting period, even from allies.

1 Like

Stealthy allies will be greyed out but you can still click on them and it will work I just checked by using Celestasia on a fully traited Desdaemona.

1 Like

It seems you can target your own Stealthy allies even if greyed out. I’m not sure if it works in all scenarios, but I know I just did it yesterday, because I mentally made a note of it when it happened.

2 Likes

@KrudlerTheHorse / @Maxx,

Interesting, I hadn’t actually ever tried it since they’re greyed out. Guess that’s what you get for playing the game as it was intended instead of just jamming a squire peg in a round hole. :smiley:

2 Likes

It did work! Thank you!!

In this instance it’s not clear if the graying out or the ability to target is the bug. What do you mean by, “as it was intended?”

1 Like

Good question. I guess in this case, I’m talking about ignoring visual feedback and proceeding anyway.

But you have a good point - it could be the visual feedback itself that is the bug.

I’m pretty sure it is a visual bug. The same thing happens when giving Barrier (and presumably Enchant) to an ally with Impervious - the trait activation will show, but the buff will stick anyways. Impervious and Indigestible do prevent an ally from being devoured by your own troops (Black Beast), though.

2 Likes

The only reason I ever tried is because I accidentally clicked on the wrong troop once when I was casting Celestasia.

2 Likes