Server issues (October 10th 2016)?

i suggest doing some treasure hunting instead of pvp… less often requests server responses, less to loose

I’ve been getting a string of assorted errors, no matter what I try to do.

& @Annaerith I lost a 2-vault treasure hunt the other day which, I have to say, was way less fun than losing a PVP match.

2 Likes

This game is currently unplayable… in any way…

1 Like

Yup, I had a map complete but then give me nothing (service unavailable), PvP matches finish but no rank points, and lots of other various errors. It’s a quasi-holiday in the US, so I would expect lots of traffic. But, yes, currently unplayable, or playable, but the loading times/lack of rewards/loss of gold makes it not worth it.

1 Like

Same issue here. The game can sometimes be played–a match can be completed, anyway–but no rewards are given out. It’s not worth trying right now.

Same here, unable to do pretty much anything :frowning:

1 Like

The high packet loss smacks of a routing issue. Perhaps when the new server capacity was provisioned it created an unforeseen routing problem. This could be a bottleneck, load balancing, bad interface, or a problem with the NAT (Just throwing out some ideas, not trying to step on any toes).

Thx

2 Likes

Maybe they could roll back whatever it is they did?

I did some checking and that IP goes to SE Florida (miami) and they are having some residual electrical outages from the storm/hurricane. That could be part of the problem (shrug). I wouldn’t call for any kind of action until a cause is determined.

1 Like

Is tacet still alive? :scream:

1 Like

I have been unable to play today as it takes forever to connect once in the game to anything. I keep getting a buffet of error messages when trying to access PVP…timeout…event ended, spin, spin, spin…error…

1 Like

Explore worked for me this a.m. Couldn’t check into guild to see if I received the seals. Treasure Hunt worked and seals received. Could not donate gold. Unable to choose a perk for my class.

1 Like

I’m getting same type of errors on both accounts.

Maps are playable, but don’t get rewards (at least don’t lose the map). Played a challenge battle, but got the ‘appears the battle is already over’ message and then lost nearly all gains in the level.

I thought it was fixed when I was able to donate gold for a task. Apparently others have been able to do that, but my Listintira account lost 20k earlier this morning.

Dang server issues, but I’m glad to know I’m not the only one seeing these errors.

It seems to be better now for me. Anyone else?

nope…not here

You’re right. I just experienced an inversal server hiccup =p

well the good side of this situation is all the pvp bots are getting trolled right now (if there are any bots out there) :stuck_out_tongue:
on the bright side :wink:

It seems like I haven’t received some guild rewards. Specifically, I missed glory keys from yellow tasks 3-5. And possibly gold keys from fourth brown task. Has this happened to anyone else?

1 Like

yes, i got an inbox message that i didnt receive x task reward coz i received it on another guild before - called me ineligible to receive it (note that im in same guild for months without change)