Random Glory Keys in battles

At the moment in any battle one can randomly recieve Gold key(s) upon gem matches.
What about having a minor chance of gaining Gloy key(s) upon gem matches?

6 Likes

Would be nice. Therefore someone will be along to crap on this idea shortly.

Not a bad idea, but I would like to see gems given out for matching gems on 6 or more but it’s just a thought.:+1:

Just realized how much gems everyone would be getting if this was done… so what don’t care.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Personally I’d love to see rewards given for more types of gem matches (doesn’t necessarily have to be keys but keys are nice; it could be more gold or gems or treasure maps, etc.). Right now you only have three types of player driven board match rewards: 4 match, 5+ match and cascade (though cascades are too long and random to really be player driven). I’d love to see specific rewards for 6, 7 & 8+ matches. Possible one more level for anything the matches more than 50% of the board, too.

Match-3 games that ignore the more difficult gem matches always leave me feeling disappointed when I make a really hard to create match.

1 Like

They’d probably need to cap it at 1 per battle or something. With a good loop team, you could make an enormous number of 6+ matches in a battle.

1 Like

Even 1 gem per match would be too much, I see some ppl doing 1000-1500 or more battles a week in the leading board. that basically means they will get 1000+ extra gems a week. That is a lot.

1 Like

That could work but I wouldn’t be surprised if they modified all the loopers just for that, just because.:laughing:

1 Like

It’s more likely that it just won’t happen. The original idea of dropping in some random glory keys (or gems) would be cool, though.

1 Like

Maybe they could have a limit on 200 gems max to gain from loops a week, 1 gem per match is max.

Still would loved to see that that it was a 50/50 chance in obtaining a gold key or glory key on random gem matches.

If this idea is to be implemented I would suggest it on cascades. After you get the map cascade there’s nothing. So maybe there we can have Glory and gem keys

1 Like