Rakshanin Double Glory Event

Need some extra Glory?

When the servers come back up after maintenance we’ll be running an event similar to the Runesmith Event a couple of weeks ago, except this time it’s all about the Rakshanin; include him in your PvP Invade team and you’ll get x2 Glory for any victory

(that should help you all get a few extra of those tasty Arcane Brown/Yellow Traitstones)

This event is for PC/Mobile only, and we’re going to run it right up until event changeover next week.

14 Likes

Brilliant. Please keep these mini-incentives coming for new troops.

Thank you.

7 Likes

console needs events like this.

1 Like

Somehow 6 glory offers a far more appealing number than 3. Team planning session is a go!

So am I to assume these mini-incentives will be Ultra Rare exclusives, or is it just a coincidence?

1 Like

OMG…so wonderful, dang I will need to come up with a rapid killing team to make the most of this. To fully trait both Gorg and Maw needed to burn best part of 9000 glory. This will help complete that and stock the larder with at least some for next week.

1 Like

Undecided yet… I’d really love to hold them every week, so we might work towards that - no promises though.
On a related note, we’d REALLY like to add lots more different events too to mix up gameplay a bit.

10 Likes

For me, the soul cost of levelling a new team far outweighs the potential gain in glory.
Ah but then, maybe I can do it at lvl 10.

What a conundrum

1 Like

You have my permission. Make it so.

8 Likes

Consider it an investment towards an attainable power 5 kingdom.

4 Likes

The most attainable 5 star Kingdom for Attack.

1 Like

For glory? FOR GLORY!!!

1 Like

Just tested it. Event is active now.
Go crazy, ya’ll.

2 Likes

For the honor! For the glory! But, mostly for the money.

Edit: Remembered the quote! Burt Reynolds in Smokey and the Bandit.

4 Likes

Dang it the urge to pvp is strong with this one. More so than when the double trait stones event happened.

2 Likes

5 stars for me is a pipedream.
I’m not even ready to make a 3 star.

1 Like

I probably won’t even get there.

1 Like

Would be easier if you decided to upgrade your kingdoms to level 10.

2 Likes

Indeed. But I still won’t do it :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: I doubt that Level 10 Kingdoms help me raising the power.

1 Like

You’re never going to get to three stars of kingdom power without resources. Having your kingdoms at level 10 makes it easier to gather those resources by making battles easier. Then, too, there is the accumulated effect of those extra percents every time you would collect tribute.

Obviously I can’t tell you how you should play the game. I can say you’re a glutton for punishment, though!

4 Likes

Nah, usually I don’t play more than 2 hours a day. I don’t see any reason to upgrade kingdoms since I’m not playing that much.

Most of the time I go into the game, collect tributes, play a few challenges and that’s it for a day. Because of that, I don’t see a reason to play PVP or upgrade the kingdoms.

And most importantly: Level 10 Kingdoms damage my reputation as an Underdog.

1 Like