Rage Against The Machine

Nice little burn there to all the “Cheating AI” threads! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Well here’s the thing there… I love dragons, and ancient civilizations. Both Egyptology (like Pharos) and the Mesoamerican history of the Yucatán (yes, like Suncrest). I enjoy the depths and subtleties of naming that the devs bring to life in the creation of new troop thematics, and the detailed imagery (oooOOO!) that the artist team brings us. And of course, I love Sirrian’s weekly flavour text (where I’ll never look at Bears again in quite the same way).

[quote]If you’re not in need of souls, and you’re sitting on 400 event keys, I’d toss 100 at Tesla.
[/quote]

Hey, I also like having Elon Musk getting ninja-snuck into Krystara because he’s like changing the world, you know? So Infinity’s nod to finding “Tesla” is like getting icing on the cake:

RNGesus letting you down, can’t find Tesla in chests? You too can own a Model 3 electric for ONLY $35000 USD before incentives!

Silliness aside, all of the previous are a lot of troops right there which I’m absolutely dying to play with :hugging:

1 Like

160 event keys for 1. 2 carnex, 1 dracos, 1 tesla. Seems RNG was fair to me today

I got 4 DRACOS before I got Tesla. Probably something like 3 Carnex, 10 DRACOS, 6 Tesla in the end…

I thought so when I was looking originally… but if you’re fortunate enough to get two then he goes bonkers. First cast 20~ damage, second cast 100~ damage, third cast 180~ damage. Let alone with support from Valkyrie or similar. Hard to argue with giant nukes lol.

4 Likes

322 Event Chests (Keys and Gems) and no Tesla.

The most ridiculous thing that happens with Event chests, something that makes me want to “table flip my $h1T” is how i keep getting a bunch of “not so random troops” that are not even related to the kingdom… :angry:

While the crafting feature is on the plans could you please toss a little piece of paper with this idea for the team @Saltypatra? :kissing_heart:

• If by chance the feature use Kingdom’s related materials to craft cards, please remove the random troops from event keys and add those materials.
2 Likes

300 keys to get Tesla here. Got her twice on the last x50 though.
Got 6 Carnex and 3 Dracos in the process.
(Carnex was already Mythic, Draco got to mythic, so did Sparkgrinder and Clock Knight… Before I even tried buying any Clock Knight Pack)

1 Like

Hmm. I need Pharos-Ra especially on my console account as I’ve perpetually out of souls at hero level 440. Bad enough that I wish we could forge minor soul-boosting amulets to slot instead of merely farming stuff.

Oh… So THAT’S what I need to deal with the Stonehammer tank teams? lol

I focused on getting the 2 dracos I needed to get him to mythic, got 2 tesla in the process. 250 chests I think. Enough to mythic the knight too without spending any on glory packs.

1 Like

Pharos x3 and valk, after valk first cast to fill pharos he does 113 damage he can one shot at least one troop on enemy team them je can dish 220+ damage a true sniper

Aye, my dual Pharos team is Gorgotha (for a tank/explode mana), 2x Pharos Ra, and Valk. It wrecks almost everything!

Out of curiosity, and in the grand, exuberant Adanan tradition of experiment, I tried using 9 single keys to attempt pulling Tesla. Nope. Nope. Clockwork Knights dropping like clockwork. Dear lord, looks like I’m not going zero to 60 within 6 seconds in that way, not any time soon :worried: :stuck_out_tongue:

Loved this team! Thanks for sharing it.

EK / Valk / Crimson Bat / Crescendo.

Bat out, Tesla in.

Profit.

1 Like

I am enjoying this team very much:

Hero (Mechanist) w/ Wrenchmaster
Tesla
Clockwork Knight
Alchemist

Run on +2 Brown banner to fill Alch quickly.

It is surprisingly loopy and makes for a fairly fast, efficient Tesla Team-wipe! :wink:

2 Likes

Anyone else think of the Gearsman from Numeria with the Clockwork Knight? Wish I could remember the Adana storyline. Is it an homage to Numeria?

3 Likes

Whenever I look at Clockwork Knight I think of those old old diving suits. :joy::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Your wish is my command:

Adana Questline Transcript

Credit goes to @lyya for the awesome resource… again! :wink:

1 Like

Looks like the professor guy from hellboy 2

1 Like

Got Tesla from my 64 Event keys.
Is that a record? :laughing:

1 Like

Tell me about it. 6 unneeded Carnex and 2 Dracos before my first Tesla. :unamused:

2 Likes