Rage Against The Machine

Omg I love Tesla and sentry bot.

Tankbot, Sentry bot, Tesla, Mechanist hero with Prismatic orb is working beautifully.

Oh and double yellow banner.

Sentry bot is “get me mana now” and I love it.

2 Likes

i shall try that team :smiley:

True. Still seems weird. As long as its intended I guess…

I think our frustration with getting Tesla can be measured accurately by how many Clockwork Knights one has…?

5 Likes

True.

400 event chests for 3 dracos, 5 carnex and 1 tesla, and 128 clockwork knights (+ those sacrificed to ascend to mythic)… :cry:

1 Like

It only took me 100 event keys for a Tesla.

Bombots with a +50% buff? This will be the week I explorer-farm for every arcane I’ll possibly need :laughing:

2 Likes

So is anyone having worse luck in finding tesla then me? Can someone top 460 event keys for 1?
Btw i was opening 10 event keys at a time, planing to stop as soon as i get 1 tesla. That worked out “great”.

4 Likes

This week might be the best event since I started this game 2 months ago!
It was too good, in fact. The Mechanist Class third perk “Power Armor” that make a hero become “Mech” also get boosted by event bonus. Is this intentional? The boost also apply on my hero on Arena. Feels like cheating…

I don’t like to collect unused resources/keys, so it looks like I have to spend my newly-earned diamonds on event keys to get Tasla. Hope I manage to get it…

2 Likes

Yes, I believe this is intentional. However I don’t think it should be applying in Arena, since you shouldn’t have anything from classes/traits in there.

2 Likes

Maybe it just shows the graphics but doesn’t actually apply the bonus? I know when I’m selecting cards for Arena, it shows all 3 traits on the cards, but once actually in the battle I don’t get the 3 traits

I decided to open event keys one at a time since my supply is low. I got Tesla with the 9th one along with 3 Clockwork Knights. There is so much to love and hate about RNG in this game. I’m sorry for your pain DonBoba.

4 Likes

I think I have everyone beat. I started out with a comfortable number of 772 Event Keys before Tesla hunting. Am now left with a grand total of 72 keys. So I spend 700! Event Keys to finally get Tesla, hope she’s worth it. At least the last pull gave me two copies, don’t know whether to laugh or cry. New Kingdom Event right around the corner too…

6 Likes

I’m in a dire quandary about using Event Keys, because Khetar week is scheduled in 14 days and I’d really, really like to take a shot at getting one Pharos-Ra this time. Word on the street, though, is that you’d need some ~1000 event keys’ worth to pop a Mythic.

Problem… I’ve got around 400 event keys worth now, where normally I’d use some to try to get a single Tesla legendary from Adana this week. Next week is Suncrest. I’d want to cautiously use a few more keys, to attempt to get those intriguing, Mayan-type kingdom troops.

After this kind of double-whammy we’d normally be left with a grand total of Zero event Keys/Gems remaining for Khetar week, so I’m not optimistic at all. I used to think I could just sit on target keys like Event Keys or Gems and just go after specific troops. Unfortunately that growing background mass of troops (over 300) is now making it statistically difficult to pull even Ultra-Rares when you’re missing any.

If I conserved my Event gems for Khetar, I’d probably end up losing 5-6 new troops AND Pharos-Ra instead of just missing out on Ra again. And right after that bombshell we could follow up with having NO resources for the Dragon Mythic, either. When I look at the odds, it’s daunting. I don’t understand how to keep up with this kind of troop release schedule! :scream_cat:

2 Likes

Used all of my 110 event keys and was upset that I got the Tesla but not a Carnex. Now that I’m reading people are using 400 keys to get 1 Tesla, I’m fine with the result.

I bow down to you. You take the title of unlikest player today.

At least you got her…

im considering skipping tesla hunt entirely… uhh but its so tempting to try :persevere:

Pharos-Ra, IMO, isn’t that fun to play with. He’s great for souls, so if you need souls, save up for him.

If you’re not in need of souls, and you’re sitting on 400 event keys, I’d toss 100 at Tesla.

Either way, hope the crafting system gives us a way to target troops. I’m missing Abyssia, and a few Legendary troops that refuse to drop enough copies for me to Mythic them.

Well, likelihood may vary, but keep in mind that strictly speaking, you only need 1 key to get a Mythic. I mean, sure, probably not…but!.. :wink: