Rage Against The Machine

Me waiting for the new troops:

12 Likes

Great to see troops that people can actually use are coming. Any feedback on Nyx?

Looking at the new troops be like

1 Like

I got it to Mythic /20th and haven’t really found a team that really makes her really powerful

Tried her with Banshee - figure she could feed Banshee…sometimes
Tried her with Frostling - again hard to get 13 without matching.

Still working to see where I can find a workable team that makes sense.

My next team is her with Queen Mab

1 Like

The weapon in the shop is causing a Gems of War error when I try and buy it. Anyone else having the same issue?

EDIT: Third times the charm, it seems.

1 Like

In the space of the minute it took for you to edit that I had already alerted the team to a potential issue.

2 Likes

Your extreme vigilance has been noted! (tbh, still worth checking out. It failed and forced me to quit the game twice, so something was askew)

1 Like

can clockwork knight transform skulls?

nyx is amazing if used right

2 Likes

I’m a Nyx fan too. Love that blue mana.

400 event keys before I got 1 copy of Tesla. I got 5 Carnex and 3 Dracos before I finally got Tesla.
With the Mythic being elusive last week and Tesla this week, my key and gem reserves are taking some serious hits… :frowning:

2 Likes

Not a big issue, but Sentry Bot pack has Minor purple stones, not Minor yellow. I don’t think its supposed to be so, @Saltypatra, @Nimhain, @Sirrian?

Salty has said it’s intended. Probably because of reports that people have A LOT of yellows from PVP?

3 Likes

Probably… OK, thanks for the info.

Correct. We have received a lot of feedback from players about having to many minor yellow traitstones because of PVP, so we decided to give out minor magic ones in their place.

8 Likes

It took me 460 event keys to get 1 tesla.
I got 9 carnex, 3 dracos and 1 tesla from all of it.

3 Likes

Uh, wait, shouldn’t Tesla’s spell have received additional base damage on leveling from 1 to 19? I think Overload started out at 8 true damage and ended up at 8 true damage. Then again, does Tesla gain Magic from leveling up?

nope, I doubt she really needs it.

Just get loads and loads of armor.

Ashtender says no to magic on level up. Tesla - Troops - Gems of War Database But yeah I think they’re wary about adding base damage to a true damage spell. Just get the armour and you’ll be good :wink:

1 Like

got tesla in my first 50 keys purchase, very lucky, still dont have stonehammer yet though :frowning: