PvP Matchmaking supposed to match like this?

I totally tried to teach you this months ago :weary:. I guess I should have known to use pictures instead of words, even if they’re just pictures of words. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I instantly thought maybe this is what you meant before, lol I just couldn’t remember who told me. :smile:

Definitely use pictures next time, or a Youtube video explaining. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Is it bad that I can’t concentrate long enough to actually use YouTube video instructions?

I read particularly quickly, so instructional videos drive me nuts. I rarely watch them, because inevitably afterwards I’m internally yelling that I could have read the amount of information given in a fraction of the time, and have finished doing whatever it was already. There are times when video is the most efficient format for distributing information, and those are not the times people create videos for. At least not on YouTube.

In reality, that’s exactly the same with me. I would rather read the instructions than watch them.

Seriously Devs, it’s time. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Until they step in, don’t forget to flag offensive and inappropriate posts.

3 Likes

Unless he edited it, I didn’t find what he said particularly offensive… Hmph… Did he just repeat the same thing?

@majorbly I don’t know what you are getting so upset about, really. Can you explain what your issue is? Or am I “iggies” already? :smiley:

There’s a few people here that have a problem with end-gamers and long-time players. The (falsely) believe that it’s “us against them” and the people they’re fighting with are some kind of self-professed aristocracy.

The sad thing is, if they would bother to read the discussions around here, they’d find that there’s very little agreement on most of the topics among the most active voices. In fact, I was agreeing with them the other day about legendary tasks and STILL got lumped in with the “you have everything, you don’t care about us” crowd.

4 Likes

To be fair, I do have almost everything and I don’t care about them.

/s

3 Likes

Don’t cut yourself with all that edge, little fella

is this a tiny sloth? so cute :scream::heartpulse:

Yo! Thanks for you are input.

5 Likes

Good evening friends, shall we gather around the flag again?

4 Likes

@Sirrian @Nimhain @Saltypatra - FYI: PvP Matchmaking supposed to match like this? - #56

This person says they’ll stop if you tell them to so it might be time to tell them to. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seriously @Sirrian or @Saltypatra, I think it’s banhammer time.

1 Like

Someone misses their sippy cup. You take it Ogunther?

1 Like

I think it might be time for this to stop.