Princess Fizzbang change & hotfix

Grave Knight or anything that is a targeted armour remover…

1 Like

So you would use a Grave knight on defense? Hard to imagine.
Even if players did, grave knight will never get to use his spell :smiley:

What Drathas said, or anything that can Freeze.

I’ll take this to PM’s not to derail the thread. We want Wisps addressed! :smile:

2 Likes

Same argument for you, the “anything that can freeze” will never freeze. Too bad you didn’t list the invade teams that are safer and faster.
Anyway, I agree not to derail the call for the next defense troop to be nerfed. :handshake:

The defence doesn’t get to counter by the nature that it dowamt get to chose the team that invades against it.

Exactly. Now back to “nerf Wisps plz” ?

1 Like

gard never trouble anyone while on defense, therefore gard is balanced and totally not op at all.

3 Likes

If you had read the post better, I wasn’t talking about defense troops. I was highlighting the other side of the story.

i know.

Post must be at least 10 characters

1 Like

Another nerf by popular demand, and a bad way to do it to boot. Who would want more rng in the times of lolcascades?!
Anyways at least she is refundable, now if only i could also get back my glory for mythicing her…

5 Likes

I would like I have my 6,800 glory back, 150 event keys back please and the amount of gems that it cost for the soulforge to be leveled, beings that the cards are all changed as well as the fact several people I know did not know they were spending gems to level up the soulforge because of the new icons

7 Likes

If you can’t read 0/300 on the Soulforge screen, that isn’t the devs issue. Numerals aren’t exactly new either…

2 Likes

Nooo my Fizzbang noooo :frowning: #Fizzbangdidnothingwrong and #MakeFizzbangGreatAgain

3 Likes

Firstly, just wanted to mention how it’s been months since I viewed the forum pages. I used to log on a few times a day. Had even forgotten my password :stuck_out_tongue:

Disappointed in yet another Troop being nerfed by popular demand and just wanted to let myself be heard. For those that spent the 6k+ glory, it’s upsetting, but I probably would have spent it anyway just to gain another mythic… a slight compensation in apology should’ve been forthcoming.

If her spell buffed multiple troops, even at a lesser rate, I would be more inclined to use her again. But not like this. Pity

Edit: I feel stupid in recommending to fellow guild mates that if they have enough Glory to get her to Mythic, that they would do well in purchasing the 16 packs to do so. Certainly don’t like making myself look foolish, I get enough of that in RL

5 Likes

Agreed, a refund should be a full refund, not just souls/traitstones.

5 Likes

*sigh* That both kills her “fun factor”, and doesn’t solve the problem of her buffing Magic and starting a runaway inflation effect. I think this change is a bad idea in every way: you need to decide what she’s going to do, and then make her do that. If she’s supposed to be a buffer, then she needs to buff all allies and not explode anymore. If she’s going to BLOW ALL THE THINGS UP! - you know, the role that’s literally her story and her name and all the joy of using her - then she needs to lose the buffing entirely and consistently blow things up.

This change makes her do neither thing well. What a waste.

9 Likes

2 princess and 2 nobends still work, just less crazy.

I know people are sad to lose it,
But I think it puts her back where she belongs, in a goblin team, and not replacing every single exploder in the game

6 Likes

Came here to say the same thing, those of us that quickly identified how good grapple and fizz could be together spent a lot of glory and event keys to get them, within days they’re next to useless compared to the tried and tested looping teams.

If only I’d spent it on Wisp or Sunbird…

4 Likes

That’s racist.

6 Likes

you mean in the forgotten bin?

6 Likes