Presents for Everyone!

Rock Troll is out everyone - he’ll be waiting for you in the mail!

10 Likes

I didnt know that 2.0.1. was active for 67 days :smiley:

Oops! One day I’ll figure out how the global mail system works! :persevere:

1 Like

Who worked on that system?

Thanks @Sirrian you and the rest of the team are the greatest! To piggyback on what @Lyya mentioned earlier in the thread, any chance to also put in a Glory Pack for our new friend? I would love to kit out my lovely new Pet Rock :wink:

No plans at the moment, @Emos. He’ll be in chests early August, and maybe next Khaziel event we can get him in a glory pack - no promises though.

5 Likes

Thank you for the mail :slight_smile:

What a nice compensation package.

The troop was first in the mail that I received, but I don’t remember the exact contents. Hmm… Wish I could recall if if was different.

I didn’t have a blinking icon on the mail button, but sure enough, there was a Rock Troll in the mailbox. Who knows how it fit in there. I had my headphones off when I pulled it out though, so I missed what it sounds like. Did anyone notice and remember if it’s an existing sound or a new one?

Just fyi, there is no tool tip on Rock Troll explaining what Stun does.

Fixed that for the 2.1 update… we have a stun tooltip on stun SPELLS, but not on stun TRAITS.

1 Like

Standard grunt IIRC

But my OCD is killing me now! This strange purple border…

9 Likes

Your suffering now reminds you how sweet it is to have only mythic troops. It’s very Count of Monte Cristo.

5 Likes

speaking of present, can we swap out this rune for another one of our choosing? pretty please :slight_smile:

I need like eleventy-billion Arcane Darks. I’m just sad this guy’s not available for glory!

2 Likes

i just need one spirit, i would be happy :smiley:

(dont know if you saw this, but i played 5000000000000000000000000 explores didnt get any :smiley: )

That is an awfully precise, awfully large number. :smirk:

1 Like

8 Likes