Presents for Everyone!

How about this: a troop of your choice may be designated as your “reinforcement” troop; any 10-tier cascade or better will spawn your reinforcement troop, if space provides.

1 Like

I wasn’t paying much attention to that thread. Did we end up actually designing something that went live?

No, the contest was postponed indefinitely due to legal technicalities. We haven’t heard anything on the subject since it was postponed.

2 Likes

Oh right!
I remember now. Ownership issue and all that

Given how long it’s been I suspect they forgot. I know I did. And now I’m re-excited! Snap to it Legal!

Any chance of an update on that @sirrian? Where do we sign?

You have to draw a pentagram and recite the spell to…

/casts “Summon @Sirrian

2 Likes

A wild Sirrian Appears

Sorry for not keeping everyone updated on that.
We need to have a portal through which people can sign off on our EULA in order to join the discussion.

Originally I had hoped that was something we could set up with a forum sub-category with a small amount of work.
Unfortunately, it turns out that we can’t do that easily through our forums.

So it needs a little bit of web-work, which I have pencilled-in for us to do, but we’re a little too busy right now with updates (plus some other cool stuff we’ll announce shortly), so it’s been pushed back a bit further.

Unfortunately, that’s about the best update I can give at the moment.

17 Likes

Those pesky lawyers are probably keeping you from my awesome puns too. I’ll give you an awesome doctor who one to motivate you.

Riperian melody? Closer to a river song.

Next time you make make a river critter.

1 Like

You have no idea.
But it’s actually a good thing.
Anyone who knows me in real life knows I don’t have much of a filter between my brain and my mouth. Fortunately, everybody here vets the flavor text before it goes out, or we’d be constantly in legal trouble.

11 Likes

tis a sad world we live in :cry:

That depends on what you meant by “went live”, Every troop i suggested in that thread we got in one way or another. It is kinda frightening really but i pass it off as a coincidence and nothing more.

[quote="Sirrian, post:130, topic:9631]Fortunately, everybody here vets the flavor text before it goes out, or we’d be constantly in legal trouble.
[/quote]

Considering the amount of references you make, I’m surprised you avoided trouble so far

2 Likes

How dare you take my name in vain!:yum:

2 Likes

@Sirrian’s third trait – Annoy: On any 4- or 5-match, tell a horrible pun. If there are three successive bad puns in a single turn, random enemy troop quits and leaves the match.

8 Likes

Do we get a new troop for the rock troll being late? And a newer troop for the new troop being late. I can see this being a perpetual win for playerz :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

another good present would be a server that work, the game is going slow everyday and it’s so boring seeing the message of error again and again…

Just update the EULA. Companies do it all the time. A little bribery goes a long way too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: jk

2 Likes

Rock troll details are available here:

Other changes:

• Mechanist class now counts as a Mech and has Mech Bond, and Clockwork gives mana to Mechs instead of Constructs (despite what the text says);
  • Sea Troll has had its spell cost reduced to 10 (down from 12).
5 Likes

As always working hard :slight_smile:
Thank you for keeping page updated.

1 Like