Pop goes the Weasel

Originally published at: http://gemsofwar.com/pop-goes-the-weasel/

Round and round the mulberry bush…

New Troop: Princess Fizzbang

Blessed with magical powers at birth, Princess Fizzbang teleported from her mother’s womb with a strange magical “zzapp!”, causing the midwives to give her the name “Fizzbang”. Her mother, Queen Grapplepot, approved of the name, possibly due to the joy she felt at having a labor that lasted approximately 0.37 seconds.
It soon became apparent that the Princess was not only blessed with the magical ability to blow things up, but also a childlike curiosity piqued by watching beautiful things explode into thousands of shiny pieces.

Unfortunately, for the royal family, she fell into the habit of using whatever (or whomever) was at hand for her experiments. By the time she turned 12 (coming of age for Goblins) she had racked up a tally of 4 brothers, 28 servants, 32 roast boars, a priceless crystal goblet, some jewellery stolen from Queen Ysabelle, the emissary from Adana, her father’s left ear, a passing Knight Coronet, and an undisclosed (but undoubtedly impressive) number of the the local cat population.

New Troop: Queen Grapplepot

Queen Grapplepot’s motto has always been: “When the only tool you have is a large wooden spoon, every problem looks like food.”

The first group of Goblins to tell her that phrase was too long to put on the royal banner went into her pot for that night’s casserole.
The second group of Goblins tried to extend the banner to make the phrase fit, but when Grapplepot caught them… casserole.
The third group of Goblins tried some VERY tiny embroidery, and almost got it right, but unfortunately misspelled the Goblin word for “Wooden Spoon” - Schmacka - as “Khlacka” which means “butt”… leaving the phrase saying “When the only tool you have is a large BUTT, every problem looks like food.” Yep - casserole for them too.

The final group of Goblins tried shortening the phrase to “Eat your problems away!” Queen Grapplepot approved, threw them in the pot too, but at least they ended their days baked into a celebratory cake.

Please note this Event is exclusive to the Steam, iOS and Android versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

15 Likes

First

10char

First!!!

Oh no second :frowning:

Well first like then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m ready for Goblins to be Great Again !!!

4 Likes

Wow queen grapplepot found the way to resurect goblin from the dust +5 health on x4 gems

1 Like

A blue/purple goblin that explodes gems and gives an extra turn, I take that any day of the year! :wink:

2 Likes

Look like mab will be busy this week

5 Likes

So speculations on what console will be?

Probably wisp

4x Goblins is back!

Not sure if that is a good thing though after what happened last time 4x goblins was meta. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Not for long bro queen mab will take care of them :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter if the enemy has Queen Mab if the game is won on turn 1.

4 Likes

If you talk about invasion of course but defense will still suck you will see

When goblin was the meta we had no decent counter now it’s completely different there is so much great troops, i don’t think that meta will come back

Cause the weasel goes pop?

The title made me pop some popcorn!

is it my head or dev really love having blue/purple epic troop.

1 Like

Yes another Mystic Exploder.

Poison Master is so sad…

6 Likes

Personally she should have stopped someone’s magic. That would been far more interesting. :slight_smile:

Ya pc gets the new stuff again and console gets the scraps