Points from last week's guild wars are not carrying over

The team is aware of the problem and are currently looking into it. Unfortunately support has been working over time due to an influx of tickets, I’m sure they’ll get to the rest tomorrow!

4 Likes

Thank you @Saltypatra for the update😀

I had submitted a ticket. Maybe that was the difference.

cough cough

So i hate to be that guy, as obviously support did put in effort to correct our guild ranks, but instead of changing it to how it should be this week, it seems to have been changed to how it has been last week.

I dont want to be a stickler and i know you are swamped right now, but we had a nice race for the paragon spot in Final Fantasy last week, with some hype going on about it in guild chat, and it would be nice if the member that put in a perfect run for the week to seal the deal, gets his paragon title to show for it.
So here is me bugging you again @Saltypatra

1 Like

As @Gouki mentioned, our member @Synthellite scored the maximum points, winning every battle, (using every bonus mana coloured group) without losing a single troop all week.

Something that we thought was a feat, deserving praise in the least.

Is it too late to have our points brought back from the dead?

Also, one of our members that joined before the wars started, Sioreth, was able to compete in the wars, but has since been removed from the list to even participate. Can this be checked please?

1 Like