Player Reporting Policy

I saw your leader the other day, said he doesn’t care about GW. so maybe you should change team and find another guild on the same page then you

And the guild leader can just kick you and replace you with someone who wants to do it.

You have a choice too. Find a guild where it’s not important to its leaders. Several emerged on the ps4 created by top players who don’t want to deal with it. If you feel like you should stay in a bracket 1 guild then get better or join one that is better. That’s what it comes down to.

Edit: 2 other things. 1, I was in a guild that didn’t care much about gw and I found it frustrating so I left for 1 that did. 2, this isn’t meant to be overly critical of you. The average idea really just isn’t a good idea but as mentioned, maybe count the top x scores has been mentioned before. That’s not a bad idea. But if you want to win, you really should find ways to do better as a guild first as well as yourself. Gra, Nemesis, Quimby, DoVelho. 4 off the top of my head who showed big gains since things started. It does happen.

3 Likes

I’m not saying I don’t want to do it I’m saying others do not and should not be forced but we can all agree on one thing the current system is broken! Maybe the Devs can come up with a solution that’s good for everyone! I threw out my idea! Hopefully they can come up with something that makes Guild Wars a better experience!

I have to disagree actually I think the system is fine as it is. With the existing system it constantly challenges me to do better. I finally hit paragon this week something I have tried for weeks.

The real challenge will be keeping paragon or doing it again.

Further conversation regarding this topic can we discuss here Top Guild broke Guild Wars as this topic has nothing to do with player reporting.

2 Likes

Paragon would not go away! You understand that!

How do you report someone? There is a person on channel 002 saying all kinds of hilter stuff who is not in high school yet, according to that person. He uses the name [callout removed]. It is very offensive with his bold lettering and stuff.

Please advise

EDIT: (global) 002 is where this person is at

Take a screenshot of the chat and pm a dev @Saltypatra @Kafka

The OP spells this out plainly. If you suspect someone of cheating or abuse, open a support ticket or send a private message to a dev. Call outs are not allowed.

Thank you all. I did not know. This is the first time here. The chat is already gone, yet if it happens again I will take a screen shot for a dev.

Thanks again.