PC/Mobile: 3.1 Patch Notes

Wow! “Justice league” is not considered broken on PC/Mobile. They NEVER said anything would be changed about these troops on PC/Mobile. You are throwing a tantrum. Calm down, have a warm milk come back tomorrow.

11 Likes

@RyuuHou24 it’s as the others said above. We have tweaked the gem spawning algorithm, and we are not seeing the “Justice League” affect the PC/Mobile meta like it has console. I have talked about this at length in the past.

This is why these fixes should see the prevalence of VJM decrease on console.

@Papa you are a player after my own heart.

6 Likes

I fully support this change by the way. I’d much rather have a guarantee of 5 than 50% at 10. It feels way better in practice.

Even a hybrid would be nice. Give us a guarantee at the big payout for the final boss as a reward for beating it. At least then you always feel like you can be making solid progress.

Really don’t need gacha/RNG nonsense up in this. #feelsbadman

2 Likes

I for one am not gonna let a butthurt malcontent spoil my excitement for this wonderful update!

Kudos to the dev team on all the hard work!

And BTW…

Ka-BOOM! YEAH THATS RIGHT! IM A GANGSTA!

3 Likes

Patch notes also include consoles, hence my comments, genius.

If you disagree with someone just ignore them. No need to throw insults.

3 Likes

@RyuuHou24 ya gotta read em brudda! This is a GOOD update!

@Arelana yeah… Im the one that needs to be scolded here… Ok

Even if it fixes Mab and the JL, which I doubt it will, it’s still LONG, LONG, LONG overdue for console players who have had to put up with the ridiculous BS AI for the better part of a YEAR.

1 Like

We’ll find out in a week!

4 Likes

@RyuuHou24 im a console player too pimpin and i am fine…

Just calm down… Wait til the update goes live to consoles and reinstall the game and be cool

No need for all this nonsense

No thanks, I deleted the game and I don’t plan on going back to it. 7 months of that BS was too much, it should have been fixed months ago, but the devs chose to ignore us and claim everything was fine. Just like they always do.

And I’ll voice my opinion all I want, you don’t like it, too bad. My opinion differing from yours does not make it “nonsense”. Negative? Sure. Nonsense? Not so much.

1 Like

I am failing to see your agenda here then… If you have no intention to play the game what is the point in coming here trying to stir up trouble…

6 Likes

@RyuuHou24 your opinions has been received loud and clear.

We have done our best to address the issues which will be seen when the update hits consoles. Even though you yourself are no longer playing, the people who are on console will get to reap the benefits. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Seconding… It wasn’t as expensive as i thought initially.
Croped out my amount of souls and gems because they are very shy compared to yours… :laughing:

1 Like

There was a very late change that reduced the price a lot :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I like this change from Legendary Tasks… I get enough minor daily :slight_smile:

Minor traitstones have been removed from the loot options

1 Like

That’s a hard question. For a long time, there has been a feeling among console players that there are occasionally some ridiculous cascades, most obviously when things like five or six matching gems fall in a row when you clear a column. I’ve never seen anything like the hidden bonestorm you’re talking about, but I have seen some highly improbable streaks of gems falling (for both me and the AI). To be clear, gem refreshing and AI are two separate things in my mind. Don’t know if that helps.

Ok, thanks. I’m not sure whether they’re linked or no, but if everything is on even keel now between PC/mobile and Console, Bonestorm should be gone.

Any chance we can get a Dev to confirm? Pretty please? :slight_smile:

Ok, there is a lot to digest, and i’m not talking about the 40cm pastry with sun dried meat, cheese and onions i just ate for dinner, but the changes are fairly disappointing regarding the dwarves… Or is this just a quick upgrade to match correctly the racial trait and at some point later the team will tinker a little with spells and such?