PC/Mobile 3.0.5 Patch Notes

It isn’t exactly a bug so I’ll mention it here instead of in the known issues thread, but the I’m being very annoyed at a behavior shift in the troop screen. Before if you where sorted by level and upgraded a troop, you backed out to the location you where in the list when you started. Now when you back out it takes you to the troops new location in the list instead. It makes bulk upgrading a pain.

2 Likes

I greet most of these changes as positive. Hating the small chat window though.

3 Likes

Yea the whole troop screen needs a lot of refining for everything other than console.

1 Like

It takes almost 5 times longer now to just do a sort Kingdom/Color/Keyword

Can we please have them as pulldowns not sliders…

10 Likes

Great patch, but new troop filter makes me cry.

7 Likes

Does that mean that this week the summoner will be summoning a level 17 untraited troop??? I do use summoner, can we do something about this?

Good update but there is 2 things I don’t really like the chat and highest gold contribution is at the bottom instead of the top

3 Likes

That is a pretty big nerf to Famine. I was hoping for either a mana increase or losing jinx not both but if I don’t have to see Famine every second battle I’ll be happy.

The Kerberos nerf sucks I rely on his summon on brown and purple days.

4 Likes

Lol, that kerb nerf is long overdue but unfortunately it won’t change anything tbh.

1 Like

boo

1 Like

2 Likes

Big changes but I do not like the animations. They look rough, especially in 1x. For example: When the notice of Winning appears, fast with respect to other warnings.
Apparently still not optimized the update because it is very heavy and somewhat slow, not dynamic.
When you want to arm a team from an empty slot, you can not put each troop in the slot one wants. First you have to put the 4 troops and just order them.
I do not like filter selection to be right to left and vice versa. It was better when the whole menu appeared.
It was better to have the search option at the beginning. Now you have to do one more step when selecting filters.
I do not like the cards in Troops appear smaller.

1 Like

I’m pretty boggled by the changes to the troop screen. Sorting is tedious now, whereas before I could just click and go. Now there are added steps and it’s sluggish at best.

I also now have to “place” troops in the correct order? Often when I am building a team, I know who I want at the back before I know who I want in the middle and now if I place someone there it kicks them up to first open slot, so then I have to go back and refix. And before if you put a troop over them and there was a slot open, it would just bump them down, now it just replaces.

The sort Z-A is nice and needed, and I would like to be able to sort by brown/green, not just brown or green.

Being able to sort by specific types and traits and abilities is cool too, but the interface is just clunky as all get out. It’s terrible to use.

Also when I search for a specific and then erase it, the game does not revert back. I HAVE to click “apply” otherwise it will just repopulate. You’ve added all these steps to troop sorting and upgrading and building, and it’s like a nightmare now.

Huge turn-off for team customization.

15 Likes

Yeah. These guys have no clue how to create an efficient game interface. They’ve had lots of chances with all the patches but it’s a BIG fail.

Wrong, it needs refining on console too. :grinning:

1 Like

the update looks awesome, cant wait to play it!

1 Like

ETA for mobile?

4 Likes

Soon™ or when it’s ready.

2 Likes

So in the same week, we have a common leaderboard for PC with 4x speed and mobile with usual speed…I think that it’s not so fair for those on mobile who are competing for top100 positions

13 Likes

You are right it isn’t.
Just as it isn’t fair the rest of the time when mobile players can play everywhere and anywhere on the side, while exclusive PC players can’t.
So brace yourself and get through this week or two of bitter injustice, be strong!

4 Likes