Nimhain's Lair: June 12th

I use event troops for pvp defense ,but in gw’s it’s over.

I tried to watch this at 25% speed. Do you’re guardians never places gems over the colors they are spawning? I went through the first cast at 52 second mark. I swear I didn’t see a single overwrite of Blue or Green Gems, with it choosing Green. If so, that makes the guardians so much more dangerous than outs. (Not even looking at other AI choices.)

Yeah this is why justice is so dangerous on console cause she puting 15 new blue gems they don’t overwrite the other blue gems so she keep getting extra turn

2 Likes

Happy cake day @Rickygervais

1 Like

Ty @death i didin’t know it was my birthday cause i don’t see the cake :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is correct. Also, the AI tends to make better choices about the secondary colour - usually choosing a secondary colour that the board is already saturated with. The combination is deadly. It rarely fails to loop at least a couple times once it gets going.

4 Likes

You stole words in my mouth :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The official response from developers about the impossible game cycling was its fine.

When it was further pushed about non freezing troops freezing and impervious not working they became a little more interested.

Since justices multiplier also works incorrectly and mab auto freezes they are officially looking at it…with amusement i believe.

Also raksha can 1 hit kill justice this week on console…sometimes.

Raised this 2 weeks ago because I actually made a drink while waiting for 1 cycle to end.

Used the same phrase killing the game boring and no gaming involved.

I think they were upset about the famine criticism so they gave us this instead. Famine is a a relief in comparison.

I certainly would like to know what @Nimhain @Sirrian @GoldPhoenix0 @Alpheon @Saltypatra Think about this? Since it’s only a console problem, i wonder if they care about it

I think its a joke- justice get it?

Blue day in gw is now a day of dread - cause everyone expects cycling.
Although i have to say today I was surprised - by the appearance of high red/ yellow boards with a low percentage of blue.
Even more amusing.

Those Mab/Justice teams don’t rely on Mab for damage, it’s the random skull hits with buffed attack while justice loops over and over…

So ManaShield may not make much difference… entangle on the first enemy is a big help though.

1 Like

Well she killed 4 of my troop so yeah this team rely on mab and justice loop

Sure a skull resistant leadtroop definitely helps, but i had it happen many times before that my Dragon Soul had to finish solo against such a lucky looping Justice comp.

Impervious is not just mana shield.
Not freeezable is not mana shield.
Justice is boosted by Frozen enemies - its count can include impervious and unfreezable troops who may also be frozen.
Kill justice and the loop fails but when everyone frozen even unfreezable and on occasion impervious troops then virtually impossible. Mabs extra move makes mab extra powerful in the loop, because its a free hit.
There is no luck in the loop - the only luck is not being frozen despite traits.
In game speak the setup is an exploit because it exploits a number of coding errors and together they are frequently unplayable. Why the developers ignored it for weeks is the real question because it is garbage, and the mercy buff made it even worse last week.

So we’ve reviewed this internally, and this is definitely excessive. We have made some adjustments to our gem creation from spells so it hopefully won’t get to the point where it loops to this extent. Unfortunately it won’t be available in the next update, and I can’t speak as to what balance changes might happen Justice and others like her. However given that we’re moving over to the new system with some differences, I believe that problems will be addressed as they arise.
Unfortunately the console balancing has fallen by the wayside a lot in these instances (which is also another advantage to consolidating everything), but we’re working to fix these.

12 Likes

Ty @Alpheon for the answer, really nice to know you guys realised it was extreme and if pc get the same AI then console, this is something i would really like to see fix.

Well it explains why they haven’t done anything about it, and makes plain that nothing will be done about it on console for some time. What more could you ask for - justice?

I apologise that it’s something that we’ve been slow in addressing though.

@happy: We have made adjustments to our code base already to combat this, and the reason it won’t be present in our next update is because we’ve already submitted to Sony and Microsoft. We would get it out sooner if we could.

3 Likes

When it was submitted? You guys didin’t mention it :slight_smile:

1 Like

all Nimhain changes…

:sunglasses: