Nimhain's Lair: June 12th

Well im glad you are enjoying your pvp cause im not :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That’s guild wars Ricky, pvp is ok. You can rage quit.

1 Like

I do quit when i see it looping 30 turns in a row. But 98% of my fights are against that team so i can’t always quit

1 Like

Some days we get to fight Psion/Famine/Death/Famine 5 times in a row. So don’t complain about those teams :smiley:
Why aren’t you guys using psion on top :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Bc kraken is too deadly and only blocks mabs mana

I have never ever encountered kraken in GW defense since the start of GW xD

2 Likes

It’s about the same. Misfits and England are pretty tough, too, so there are always a couple guilds that are too good for the rest of bracket 2.

We usually win about 4 days out of 6, so that’s pretty good.

1 Like

I can tell it’s totally different lineup for console, exceptour number one guild uses all of the meta teams. Not enough ppl on here from PS4 yet to catch the fever

Like i said wait when you get console AI and you will understand

Tell me what is fun in this?

3 Likes

Deathknight/Assassin class with Cauldron or War and Peace weapon | Valk | Justice| Mab

Hope that helps make things more annoying. :stuck_out_tongue:

England seems to be too good for bracket 2, and not good enough for bracket 1.

That said, you guys are second so far which if you can hold it, you’ll get the trip to the slaughterhouse.

1 Like

I guess mana shield is going to be the answer to all meta problems in the future, Famine and Justice/Mab alike…great days to come…

1 Like

It’s early days. I’m sure we’ll settle into our customary 3rd/4th by mid-week.

That was implied in my “etc…” :wink:

**** that. I’ve had similar BS happen to me on PC, although only maybe 2 times in the 20 times I’ve beaten that team.

1 Like

Set defense to mab, to help the cause, after 2 of 5 were that team,i’m done,no point in getting creative.

Exactly! I would like to use the events troops but i can’t cause they doesn’t even have the time to refill

1 Like

That and giants generally have no decent mana generators, be that exploders, or spawners.

1 Like

Dare say that to Jarls face!

1 Like

I was talking about console it’s raksha event and they all suck against that team

1 Like