New Kingdom - Silverglade

@Nimhain it seems krystenax has a bug with the damage displayed on the spell as well,

judging by the formula from ashtender it would seem :
Deal [Magic + 4] damage to all enemies, boosted by a chosen color and then remove them. Summon a Silver Drakon. [2:1]

but instead it displays less damage?

(steam)

1 Like

Hey Guys,

As you may have noticed, Krystenax is dealing more damage in it’s spell than it is displaying on its card. This is not related to the summon part of his spell. We discovered that there is a display issue where the card is not taking account of the magic he has gained from the Troop Bonus Event for this week.

We’ll be taking a look into it and trying to get a fix out in the 3.0 Update.

5 Likes

So that means it’s. . . wait for it. . . coming soon?

3 Likes

Thanks Nimhain. Just to be sure, it’s not just magic from the troop bonus event, but also magic boosts from troops such as Humility. My Kyrstenax, boosted by Humility, had a magic of 35 (and dealt as much) with the card text showing just 20 damage.

We’re doing some further testing with his spell internally at the moment.

@Nimhain
Are you sure it isnt due to the summon? The [damage] field for the spell appears to be displaying the max potential summon level, as with most things that just use magic to summon, instead of the base damage of the spell. When my Krystenax had less than 20 magic, it displayed this [damage] field as exactly the amount of magic it currently has, when it should be [magic + 4].

For example, my low level displays the damage at:

While my high level displays it at:

It worked this way before the event week, because even then I could get the magic above 20 with boosts, but I noticed this field stopped at 20. It is only a display issue, though, it correctly applies the [magic + 4] base and 2:1 boost ratio from the board to damage.

3 Likes

I had a match earlier where I Diseased an Enchanted troop and noticed it still gained 2 mana. Is that supposed to be the case? Just wondering / reporting a possible glitch.

I think it gains 2 mana regardless of disease

My assumption is that Disease only affects mana from gem matches, so Enchant would work as normal.

I would actually expect Disease to block Enchant.

Disease description is “Halves the mana a troop gains”. There’s no explanation whether the mana gains is only from gem matches or from any other spell like enchant. But that’s understandable since enchant added to the game last week.

Also I have never counted or pay attention to how explode generates mana for diseased troop. Does disease also halves the mana a troop gain from explode?

2 Likes

Does disease effect the mana gained from troop’s spells too, like Ysabelle’s or the self-gain of some guys like Raven?

1 Like

I think it might just be halving gains from the board i.e. matches, destroyed or exploded gems (pretty sure I’ve seen exploded gems get reduced). I suspect Ysabelle and other similar effects are also not being halved but I don’t know…

hope we get it soon on console