New Kingdom - Silverglade

I was playing this song while doing the storyline ~~

2 Likes

What does it take to get Silverglade to 5 stars? All 8 troops mythic and fully traited?

I’ve never tried to 5 star a kingdom with this few troops before, I usually wait. I need that magic though…

Realistically, I don’t think it’s possible.

Oh it is, I know people that have Blackhawk at 5 stars. It’s tough sure, but it’s possible. I’m only asking what it would take.

Only because I know it’s going to be forever before there’s new troops added to this kingdom.

Mathematically, it’s possible. Just not probable. I spent almost 5000 keys total on Friday and ended up with 4 ultra-rates and 2 epics in addition to the Legendary, just good enough for TWO stars. You’d have to literally drop everything you have stored I would think.

That being said, there is a Silverglade event coming in about 48 hours if you have the resources.

Yeah I’m going to open as many event chests as I possibly can Monday, but after that it’s going to be a long time before new troops are added to the kingdom, so there’s time at least. You’re right though, i’ll probably need a miracle.

1 Like

There is no way to 5* a kingdom with 7 troops. It is possible with 8, but only with all traits and levels for all troops. For those with Event Keys and Glory waiting, the snag is either going to be the commons or Elspeth.

6 Likes

Yeah, you need 8 level 20, fully traited troops to get exactly to the five star mark for a kingdom. For the common alone, you’ll need about 20k gold keys. If the last kingdom was any indication, the questline epic is most likely to be the bottleneck, so hopefully next event will help out with having a x3 of that somewhere on the reward list.

As for before the event - yeah, it is currently literally impossible because only 7 troops are available. The kingdom won’t have eight troops until the event. Even if not, Epics have about a 4.7% drop rate from glory keys based on past data. There are 76 (seventy freaking six!) epics currently in the drop pool, making the individual drop rate less than 1 in 1600. You’d need an average of over 26k glory keys just to get that to mythic. As for the legendary, the individual drop rate is lower than 1 in 6000 by now, so over 30k glory keys to get the requisite 6. And since its random and low chance, you could easily spend four times that and not hit your mark.

When the event hits, it should be possible to mythic everything for between 300-500 event keys, plus whatever it takes for the commons/rares (about 20k gold keys for the common, or 34k gold keys total for the rare if you have no glory keys, whichever comes last). Commons and rares tend to tick up slowly every week through gold keys though, whereas if you don’t get the required epics and legendaries during this event, you might very well just be waiting until the next one.

1 Like

Should get 3 Elspeth from event stones next week, 1 from quests, leaves 12 to go for Mythic. Shouldn’t be too bad from event keys.

I’m on console, the kingdoms with 8 troops require all troops ascended to mythic, leveled to 20, and fully traited to hit 5 stars.

1 Like

Haha - I listened to that a couple of times before I wrote it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re very optimistic (or very lucky). During the Dragon’s Claw event, I opened enough event keys to make TDS mythic, yet not a single Visk dropped for me. The only copy of him I had in a while was the one I got from the quest. Until now I still don’t have him mythic (or Johnny Bronze, for that matter), and I got every base mythic that was released in the meantime.

I just opened 1000 gold keys and got ONE silver dragon.

1 Like

The New elf knight IMHO is a very nice counter to a lot of mythic and legendary cards. I’m using a Green Seer, Giant spider loop with a Elven Bard and Swordmaster, and he feels very powerful. I’m one shotting a lot of troops if they have a high mana cost

To me, I loved the story because it seemed like a reference to a valley elf poem/song:

http://www.tyrinth.com/gateway/writersguild/ELFSONG.TXT

First verse:
Valley Elf,
He’s a Valley Elf,
Valley Elf,
He’s a Valley Elf…

So cool, so fair,
With chartreuse hair,
So young, secure –

“Fer sure, fer sure,
like, oh, man, I was really down today,
like, sooo down,
I almost flunked archery today,
I was blitzed totally, it was
wrong. Like, I wore my elven cloak
into the dungeon, y’know, and it got all
grody with, wow, like
spider webs and green slime all over it,
like yucko, like
when I saw it when we got out I thought, oh,
gag me with a wand,
it was grody to the max, just psionic, like,
and I had to clean it, oh,
gross me out, man.
Totally awesome. I hate to go in dungeons,
they are so rank, and some of the monsters just like
freak me out, man, like, totally
disgusting, barf city man, it was so gross
that I thought, like, Hey, keep away from me, man!
Like no way I’m gonna ever even use my sword
on you, I just waxed it, y’know, like
gag me with a mace.”

(It’s funny, I still remember it after all these years. It was in a Dragon magazine for people that played D&D back in the 80s. Read the whole thing at the link above. Fer Sure.

None of the Above)

2 Likes

15 Likes

What level are you? I tried him out and he barely dents the decks I’m up against.

He’s level 16. I’m only using him in the boss fight of kingdom questioned still becoz I don’t have him traited or at epic and better level