New guild - recruting dedicated players

Hey guys I’m starting my own guild I need dedicated players Barnabeast is the name of the guild right now my requirements are low because I’m trying do draw in anyone would like to have the guild members donating 150-200k gold 1000 seals and 150-200 trophies, current requirements are much lower due to not being able to draw people in yes as of right now we are low on the totem pole but I need dedicated people to help fill and move us up rank. I am willing to stay at lower requirements right now but need to move fast. let me know if you are interested? Send me your invite code. PC/Mobile players

It’s worth letting people know what platform you’re on.

2 Likes

Thank you for that

Reordered words in your title. Previous didnt make much sense. Hope you dont mind :slight_smile:

You can do that? And simply because of poor wording? That’s… scary.

Did no harm, just wanted to help out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thats because @DonBoba has been ascended to mythic lol

I’m not questioning your intentions, which are obviously the best. I just think it’s borderline abuse of power. It’s something you just don’t do to other people’s posts.

I’m ok with it

1 Like

Thank God.

But that’s a bit beyond my point, because if you weren’t, that would’ve been done already. I bet most peole in the forums don’t want to have to worry if someone will reword their text based on what that someone thinks sounds best. It’s just too weird.

True, however… The ability to change thread titles is only granted to those who have proven trustworthy so it shouldnt be an issue

1 Like

Granted that “feature” existed for past 2 years and no one ever abused it leaves no place for being concerned about it.

Only place where it has been used often is the longue.

1 Like