Kingdom Bonuses Guide (updated to 2.0)

Ok the formula match for this Robert
For tribute chance, add line for sure to calculate the average
if you give me the formula i can had this at the bottom

You can customize your own spreadsheet, i made this for you

so in L4 change formula for this:
=SOMME(SI(ET(F4>=0;D4>0);Data!C3;0);SI(ET(F4>=1;D4>0);Data!C3;0))
and expand formula to L26

1 Like

Great, I will.

The tribute chance combines gold star 3 and kingdom level. If stars<3 chance=level/100; if stars >=3 tribute=(level*2)/100

for chance
%chance for Adana =Somme(SI(F4>=3;2;1)*D4) add /100 if you need %

then iā€™m not an expert in proba, so explain (with word or formula) the result you want to find

ex 10% x 7 day x tributesā€¦??? I can do you formula if you explain

Does my previous message help at all?

Once you know the chance, and you already had the total, then the average per tribute = chance*total.

If someone can then enter how many times they log in a week into a cell, then the weekly average = ( no. of weekly log ins)*(average per tribute)

Ok just a minute plz

@Robert Try this plz and tell me whatā€¦?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9tzsrIwJ9FnRzZkSHgzVk90bzA
updated for M4:N26 (forget to update formula)

I am downloading it now :slight_smile:

It looks great so far, I have some comments/queires, I should probably continue going through it all first?

continue but explain I could improve waiting

If someone didnā€™t even have a silver star for their kingdom the gold reward would still apply as we are using 0 stars for having a silver star. Bit messy separating Silver and Gold columns and adding in extra IF statements though isnā€™t it?

What does O and P stand for under quest? P is completed?

For the Gold daily Income is it true that completing the quests gives +25 gold each day? and a Level 1+ kingdom gives 20 gold each day? I am unfamiliar with these so just making sureā€¦

The formula for a given kingdoms gold, souls etc included the D column. I have started deleting those from the formula. For example, instead of ā€˜=SUM(IF(AND(F6>=0,D6>0),Data!D5,0),IF(AND(F6>=1,D6>0),Data!D5,0))ā€™ ā€¦ I have '=SUM(IF(F5>=0,Data!D4,0),IF(F5>=1,Data!D4,0)) ā€™

This is for the sign validate or X (use windings2 font) but thereā€™s a check list ā€œOā€= x or ā€œPā€= v

if you check in game the incomes, youā€™ll see this number appear +25 quest and +35 for khaziel kingdom

If you donā€™t consider this colum and if a guys missing one of the kingdom it doesnā€™t workā€¦he canā€™t earn tribute if he donā€™t unlock the kingdom. So i think we must keep thisā€¦noā€¦?

and i thinking for the colum for silver stars

so are you agree or i missing somethingā€¦?

I see what you are saying about not unlocking a kingdom. It is a cleaner formula without he D column though? Could leave the D column in the formula or have a checklist on the Data worksheet. If the box is ticked the values are filled in, otherwise they are zeros?

We can add this, a Unlock column if you prefer than a 0 in level column, then we can delete D parameters, but add another one in the formula for this unlock column

PS : I can format the cell in this way also to denote the fact that 0 = locked

Sounds like a plan. I guess there are multiple ways of ding it. I am in the middle of coming up with a checkbox on the Data sheet

ok we can decide this later with more reflexion: ā€œunlock column or notā€

but for the stars thereā€™s something wrong because we need silver starsā€¦hmmm Iā€™ve forget thisā€¦

itā€™s a bit late for me, iā€™ll think about this, we keep contact
Good game :wink:

Indeed, the silver stars thing makes it untidy. Assuming people have unlocked all kingdoms and have them to silver would make it much simpler. Enjoy your rest

1 Like

Show me how and ill upload mineā€¦

Already modified for the changes in 11 troops.

Hey, kaya43v3r finished it. The final excel is posted in community guides under ā€˜Kingdom Tribute Calculatorā€™

does it just up load here and people can get it or does it need to be hosted somewhere? im still trying to figure it out because someone asked about mine with the lvls and traits for next stars :slight_smile:

@KAYA43V3R hosted it on google drive then you post the link here. I am not completely sure of the details. If he reads this maybe he can explain properly?