Kingdom Bonuses Guide (updated to 2.0)

This guide was out-of-date and has now been replaced by the equivalent Wiki page:

15 Likes

If those values are correct there is basically no reason to ever want to get soul tribute, since you can exchange 10 glory for 40 souls, equaling a 1:4 ratio, whereas tributewise it is only 1:2. Wasn’t it 1:4 before the update?

Nicely put together, linked via my guide for easy navigation.

Looking forward to what the 20th kingdom has in store!

1 Like

Interesting maths… @Sirrian @Nimhain are these right?

Not sure if there are stickies any more, but this is one that should be.

2 Likes

Are the stats bonuses at Level 10 the same for each kingdom per type? So when it says Life, it’s…? and Magic is…? Etc.

It is +1 to the listed stat for each kingdom.

1 Like

Thank you!

Some color to beautify this very nice guide with the new kingdom :wink:

list in 1.0.7

3 Likes

You know, when you look at it in a neat little list like that it makes it apparently obvious that Blue/Water Mana is quite shorted.
Every color gets 4 kingdoms dedicated to their Mastery except Blue, having half as many.

With enough room left on the map for 11 more kingdoms, 3 of those will have to be dedicated to Blue to nearly even them out. With 3 different Masteries getting a slight edge.

EDIT: Whoops, noticed Brown’s count as well. In which case only 1 Mastery would get the special privileges of a 6th Kingdom. (If, of course, two of the apparent kingdom slots don’t get meshed into one. Like the places to the right of Grosh-Nak/Forest of Thorns could be, for example.)

it’s the same for brown: only 2

1 Like

Darkstone bonuses and mana bonus counts added in tonight’s edit.

1 Like

New Tributes in 1.0.8:

enjoy :wink:

Updated for Darkstone :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

I love the new chart, but the +50 Gold at Kingdom 2 stars and 4 stars are Gold per Day, not Tribute, so if you’re going to display them you probably need extra columns (or a new chart) for Gold per Day.

1 Like

Hmmm, your right, this week i change it, i was thinking the +50 gold was for tribute
thx for you remark @actreal

Now updated for 1.0.8 - the only change was that the Souls in each Tribute have doubled (i.e. 1 Glory = 25 Gold = 4 Souls instead of 2 Souls).

1 Like

Update picture done
Hope it’s correct
If not, let me know :wink:

Updated for the revision to the Kingdom bonus for Darkstone (from Armor to Magic).

1 Like

@KAYA43V3R …any chance you could update your graphic to include the colour traitstone(s) available from a particular Kingdom (i.e. Whitehelm = yellow yellow, FoT = green green, Maugrim Woods = blue green etc etc)?

That would make it the all-encompassing go-to reference document :sunglasses:

1 Like

It would still need banner color. That is one of the most important aspects of a kingdom during extremely early game.