I quite like the new harder game

Yeah, saying that something is dumb is a valid criticism. Right.

What is the difference between of artificial and pure RNG and natural and dirty(tainted/foul/unsavoury?) RNG?

I do not need to lose games and still I lose. Does it mean that something is bugged for me?

For saying something is dumb you spew a lot of logically questionable arguments yourself. But do not let me stop you :slight_smile:

Lol… My perfectly fine post that doesn’t break any rules at all gets flagged but this one is fine?

Well, I believe that, at least, if they want to continue with this algorithm, the RNG should be the same both ways.

It’s completely biased. The AI knows what’s going to happen or even change the future drops on it’s advantage if needed. Everyone can see it, for example, playing against double wisp. They ignore the 4 matches if they have the cast ready. And then, 95% of the times they will have another 4-match, a refill or if not, what is worse, giving you a turn that will lead to another loop for the AI.

Then try to play the same setup (double wisp + anything) and yes, they do fill quite fast, but casting them in a row rarely leads you to another 4 match. Pre Unity rarely I had only 1 option in the whole table to choose, now it happens often.
Besides that, the current “RNG” increases as soon as the AI has 1 or 2 troops remaining. The cascade party is horrendous those times, regardless you win at the end.

@ Vangor

That didn’t have any personal meaning, not trying to offend anyone. Apologizes if anyone took it that way. I just states that some people are liying themselves with “harder” games. It’s not, and everyone that was here before unity knows it. Most would accept a really harder difficulty that you can bypass with smart decisions or setups, not with false RNG and biased AI.

PS: Sorry for my English, not my mother tongue

What I said can absolutely be just a rumor.
… I am just another man who can make mistakes. I’m just saying what my mind full of holes remembers.

Well then let me help you out… Calling someone dumb is offensive whether you intended offence or not.

1 Like

Just let it go, BrUdDa. I will survive.

1 Like

Tbh its more about the community and how ppl pick and choose what is offensive. When i make a post that has nothing that deserves flags for any reason and it gets flagget enough to be hidden and generate an automatic PM telling me it was seen by the community as “inappropriate” but a few posts later someone calls someone else dumb and that doesnt get flagged just doesnt make sense to me.

I wouldn’t otherwise care if the post got flagged or not but i am trying to point out the double standard and show i don’t have a “persecution complex”

I know brudda, but its not up to any of us to judge it or take the final decisions. We have no power whatsoever when it comes to moderation. And if you have problem with something you see or someone, PM Ozball or Salty.

I hear you and i have PM oz and publicly asked for a comment from salty and got no response other than standard PR stuff. So i am now trying to appeal to the actual people who keep flagging me to realize what they are doing.

I even tagged salty in this very thread and got no response

I cant do much to help you, sadly.

1 Like

I know brudda its all good

1 Like

It takes a lot more for me to go off than a few calling me dumb or stupid, brudda. I can live with that.

2 Likes

I’ll close this trying to explain again it wasn’t directed to anyone. Dumb
thinking, speaking general.

Just hope the game gets fixed, nothing else

Yes, it’s completely biased. I mean your argument.

But believe whatever you like if that makes you happy.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Well said I really hate it when people fail to see the difference between a challenge and AI coded in a way that it doesn’t stop looping. What the Devs did here is not create a challenge but made the AI loop over and over so that it can win. There is neither fun nor challenge in watching the AI keep looping.

3 Likes

The code rubbed off on your post as well…

Sometimes I wonder if the devs even play their own game. Take this last goblins before nuff. Why would they release something at can do a one turn wipe of your whole team? Unless they think that was funny. Watching my whole team be whipped by an endless looping goblin team wasn’t playing a game but watching the devs laugh at me and the money I spent on this game. A few hours of testing would have showed that the goblins needed to be nurfed. But they allowed it to be released. Wasting my time on a broken game. Either this was intentional or they don’t play their own game and didn’t even know what they released. Or they just don’t care about me time and money.