How was your first day of Guild Wars? Are you a šŸ’« Golden God šŸ’«?

Was he able to fight on the first day of battles?

There was an issue where players were able to fight the first day but not the second which we put a fix out for after daily reset yesterday (so after the start of day 2 of battles).

Can he try clompletely closes the game and then reopen it?

5-0 the second day, full brown :slight_smile: cheers!

but i failed the first, yellow day, (that horrible wraith+famine :angry:) so its not so glorious

i think Golden should be only the person who does perfect wins the entire week :wink:

First day I kept losing troops, so obviously my yellow team could use some work. Brown day was much better with a perfect run.

2 Likes

Yeah, I hope we meet up, too. Iā€™m looking forward to kicking your ego all the way back to St Petersburg.

1 Like

No I havenā€™t been able to fight at all. On Monday and Tuesday all the tabs just said I couldnā€™t participate but yesterday I had the option to upgrade sentinels and I could attack but I didnā€™t show up on the results screen and yesterday after reset all the tabs were back to saying I was unable to participate.

I joined Hoguns 13 hours after reset on Monday so I should be able to participate.

1 Like

There looks to be a bug where if a player joins after the weekly reset they are unable to join in the guild war for the week. Weā€™re going to try and fix it but unfortunately canā€™t resolve it so you can play this week.

1 Like

Well thatā€™s disappointing. After all the hard work my guildmates have put into this itā€™s going to suck if they lose by a few thousand points all because of a bug that wonā€™t let me help them.

1 Like

Oh donā€™t worry my ego canā€™t be hurt easily. Itā€™s to big for it.
And i look forward to competing with Hoguns :smiley: (even tho you guys have higher bonuses for colors :smiley: )
As things are i think you guys will move to bracket 1 and we will move to bracket 2 so our clash might be postponed for another week.

3 Likes

Yeah that may not happen because of a stupid bug that is preventing me from playing we are getting screwed out of THOUSANDS of points.

@Nimhain With all the effort my guildmates are putting into GW and getting screwed out of thousands of points I think they deserve some sort of compensation. @Ashasekayi guild is having the same problem I think they deserve something too.

3 Likes

Feel really sorry about this. I really do. I like the competition with you guys but i still want you succes. Even with that inconvenience i believe Hoguns wiill finish first in bracket 2.
And you are right that 1 player at the end of the week is 40k points difference. Thatā€™s huge.

5 Likes

Oh btw third day perfect run.

5 Likes

Congrats, Kraken got me in the last battle todayā€¦ :persevere: (out of likes)

3 Likes

I only know your bonus for yellow (55%) since you posted it, but thatā€™s higher than us. Youā€™ll need to come up with a different excuse for us out-scoring you :wink:

Yeah, really unfortunate @Maxx , but stuff happens with new releases. Just gives you extra time to prepare for next week. Weā€™re counting on you to go 31-0, no pressure! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

First 2 days I lost a single troop. Golden God today though!

2 Likes

Any1 still on track for a perfect week?

That is probably going to be the best way ever to get into a higher guild, for some1 who is still in a lower guild to have a screenshot of a 6 day straight golden god. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Iā€™m still on a perfect score for our guild. :blush:
But, this red day was nervewracking with Death Knight around every corner. Iā€™ll cross my fingers for tomorrow.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Thrice into the fray Iā€™ve trod
and thrice prevailed, a :dizzy: Golden God :dizzy: !

:wink:

11 Likes

Weā€™re halfway there! Iā€™m now the only remaining triple :dizzy: Golden God :dizzy: in my guild, but several of my peers are right on my heels, ready to rip the Paragon title from me at the first sign of weakness! I tempted fate today by eating a Death Curse and somehow still surviving 2 turns; poor Necrezza was shaking in her boots.

Of particular note to me was a level 115 guildmate of mine who accomplished :dizzy: Golden God :dizzy: status today. Thatā€™s pretty damned amazing! I magine your loadout at that level, going against 5 Mythic-tier defenses. I mean, I feel accomplished, but what this kid did blows me away! Carnatzural, youā€™re going places!

6 Likes

@Maxx sorry to see that this bug is affecting you and your guild so much. As Nim has said it should be fixed by next Guild Wars. Of course, we thought we had caught everything before GW was released, but these things happen in game dev.