How much are you worth?

43 points wow, Thanks Drathas

The gold reward seems pretty random,or its based on the gap between the 2 player.

@Ragereaver hey cant find how to pm u lol

Here you go, @Ragereaver:

4 Likes

@Machiknight

Well, the way this seems to work is sort of strange. It kind of makes me wish that I hadn’t ascended my Soothsayer and Valkyrie. The bigger the difference in Power Rating from their team relative to yours, the more gold they are worth (or so it seems?). If this is the case, you work towards making stronger teams to take down tougher enemies, but only close the gap and get relatively the same rewards you would have, had you not ascended/leveled/traited the troops.

I’m not 100% if that’s how it works, but it appears that way. It is further supported by seeing @Tacet 8K+ teams going against nearly anyone else with a 8K+ Ulted team not giving him nearly as much gold as I would get for fighting the same teams. Although, it may be affected by player level. If the former is accurate, it would be pretty counter-intuitive, but what do I know…

Edit:
It also may be worth mentioning that I have had fights where the opposite team was worth 1,900+ gold, even over 2K. I will screen-cap next time, as I wasn’t aware of this thread’s existence.

@RiverSong

1 Like

@Phaethon what level are you?

213, just checked. Why?

Interesting… I see @RiverSong pretty often and he/she’s worth about 40 points… Level differential is still driving point scores then…

Yeah, to some degree, I suppose. However, there have been teams with similar power rating and level that have warranted much less points. I’ll screen cap and update when I get a chance.

Actually, here’s one where it’s the opposite. The player has nearly half the level of RiverSong, but still worth the same amount of points. Oddly enough, it is only in recent times that I have even seen players’ reward points go that high, as the apex before this week was only 54-56; rarely even showing up (average around 43-48).

Or, the difference is based on team power. @Macawi had 1,041 more team power points than my highest team.

2 Likes

Now this is weird. This is the exact same team, but this time it is worth 59 points! Interestingly, it’s also worth less gold…

???

I’ve never seen it go this high; not that it matters, as I opted for the middle option considering that leaderboard placing isn’t a priority for me this week and I usually go for the extra glories regardless.

@Phaethon: Somehow this doesn’t seem quite fair:

4 Likes

Nope. Something is definitely broken here.

What’s broken? The person with the lower team power can earn more if they take on the fighter with a higher team score. If you have a higher team power and take on a lower powered team, you make less. It seems perfectly logical to me.

2 Likes

69 is worth more than anything i had ever found.

True… but the flip side is that it penalises higher level players by granting fewer points for the same battles… which from a certain perspective seems pretty unfair…

I thought they already changed that so higher level players are getting those 50 point battles.

It’s not the “same” battle. It’s a harder fight for the person with less kingdoms leveled and less 5 star kingdoms. But, that’s been argued ad nauseam already in other threads. I doubt anyone will change their opinion on the topic at this point.

1 Like