How much are you worth?

Well, not quite. You put in effort to get level 10 and 5 star kingdoms, only to LESS rewards than those whom have not.

It affects me positively, so don’t expect me to be campaigning for a change. But if we are talking reasonability, this is broken. It is a system that favors newer customers and wrongly punishes veterans. You work harder and you get less…

1 Like

I completely agree. I only started playing the game in Nov '15 but there are quite a few long time players who have sat by waiting for something for them to do in the game after reaching top level ( I assume because that is where I am now) but when something new comes it’s a system to keep the new players happy and hinders the veterans of the game. Many of whom have spent real money supporting the game. Given their time to further the development of this forum. And many other worthwhile contributions.

I understand the need to keep new blood coming in but I know of a few players that have already left the game because of the current design and many more that are a hair’s breadth away from doing the same. @Sirrian, @Nimhain, and the rest of the dev team . . . . please don’t forget about us.

1 Like

Curious where I fall on the reward spectrum… anyone run across me lately?

Maybe it’s the times I play, or the PVP rank and/or my character level, but I seem to get the same half dozen or so players over and over again.

@Mahamoti, what is your level? Also is your in-game name the same as it is here on the forums?

Currently lvl 316, and yes, same name in-game. Sitting at PVP rank 32 right now as well.

Okie dokie. I’ll let ya know if and when we get paired.

So HOW do I find out how much I am worth ?

im also curious :slight_smile: thanks for the necro :stuck_out_tongue:

edit:

lv770 pc/mobile defense team score ~8,1 at the moment

Needs another player to screenshot you when you come up as a PvP ranked match option.

What level are you?
What platform are you playing on?
And what is your in-game handle? is it the same as your handle on the forum here?

Also bear in mind that how much you are worth also depends on the level/stats of the player invading.

2 Likes

Is this true? Last I heard it was a function of guild level, not player level.

Edit: correction. The max payout was a function of guild level. Not sure about the minimum payout, or the variation of worth within that range (though the variation definitely depends on the defense team score).

Can someone check me, Thegreyorc :slight_smile: ?

level 269, I play on PS4, Darkstar. Ok thanks.

Over 3 cubic acres of money.

Wow, at current sale prices, that’s like… 50 gems!