Guild Wars - First Day Delayed a few hours! (27th June)

I’ve been wondering about this, and the main conclusion I can come to is: Where they should be.
Your opponents don’t dictate your points directly. Only your results against them. Meaning you could face someone from Bracket 2 for War 1, and then Bracket 1 for War 2, but as long as you went 5-0-0 against both them the total points you’d get would be the same.

And since the promotion/demotion formula was simplified how other guilds doesn’t really matter outside of raw points. So the main goal should still be winning, and against who shouldn’t matter too much. (yes it’s meant to be a competition between guilds etc, but the result most people seem to care about is the one at the end of the week, not which individual guilds were beaten during the week)

I don’t think the points are going to the right teams. We’ve been monitoring ours and it is very light. I keep seeing others, and until we noticed that the players are NOT in the guild that we’re supposed to be battling that day, nobody could account for the missing points.

I would NOT make that conclusion that it is actually going to our team.

It’s possible that the points are being awarded to your guild, just not for the day’s War. Do the points match up with your weekly total? Or by any chance are there more in the weekly than today’s War?

Still locked out, still showing last weeks results applied to this weeks battles, still counts in the ranking screen (weekly results) but not in the Attack tab (daily results):

Also note negative 25 energy. I am not included in that 83 out of 150 total either.

No actual GW battles were played this week.

If its not fixable, it doesn’t bother me, but I’m sure somebody would get miffed being either opposite of this in the bracket or in this situation. I can’t think of anything I would have done to trigger this, other than the standard “whoops I was in the PvP tab when the weekly reset came”.

My GW battles against Anonymous today:

1. Black Dragon
  2. Marthos Guardians
  3. Intrim
  4. Intrim
  5. Intrim
5 Likes

Mine we against guilddovehlo, not nordic vikings, so a lil bit off

I think this is the issue with a player/players from “The Dark Hand” as their resulting weekly points today are greatly exceeding the daily points scored in today’s match up.

We had to delegate because one of our members can’t play. :slight_smile:

Here is something new. Our guildmate sees this when he tries to do his battles:

And yet he is registered, we can all see him.

We are currently looking into all the issues in the thread. Thank you all for the detailed information and screenshots.

4 Likes

Thank you very much @Saltypatra

1 Like

:sob:

I wish they would have other icons besides HEART.

This guy is really in a bind.

Well, my progress seems to have been cleared and my ill-gotten points are gone, but now I get this:

The attack tab overlays (or underlays) whatever tab I clicked in from and I still can’t battle. Also, still seeing negative 25 energy. Restarting the game does not clear this.

Edit: Update: This has been fixed and I can finally get into guild wars.

2 Likes

First day GWs is like WWE Royal Rumble. :smirk:

5 Likes

You have to stop clicking all the buttons at the same time…
I’d say, it’s time to get rid of those extra mice you have hooked up :wink:

Unrepentant is suppose to be battle with impervious basterds, but it seems the champion and Paragon battles are identical to day1 battles we had with Honor Guard is any other guilds having the same issue.

So 2nd day is also messed up. My guild is scheduled to fight Anonymous today and all my opponent is all from, wait for it, Black Dragon again!

I want to spank some @Geran’s butt! :wink:

1 Like

Ok another guildie battles it seems correct

You forget Geran’s usual liking for discretion. Invisible even in GW. :smiley:

2 Likes

So there is some improvement today. Jraijin can play his GW battles. So thanks a lot.
However, we still have a little problem with him…

2 Likes

I didn’t forget, hence the tag!