Guild Wars - First Day Delayed a few hours! (27th June)

And that is not the case. Again, the first person isn’t in a guild. The second person is in another guild which happens to be tomorrow’s guild we fight.

So place fourth makes us 11th? So the other 6 guilds we were higher then? Idk, I’ll see when I get home, and report what I find.

I mean that you’re showing up in 11th place, but it seems to be keeping you above bracket 2 (but not showing in bracket 1), if that makes sense. I think one of the teams that is showing up in bracket 1 has probably been moved down to bracket 2 in reality, but they are still listed in the top 10 for some reason. I think it’s just a display problem.

1 Like

Ok makes sense, how are we doing today?

According to this your first opponent is actually in Hoguns…

Some seriously strange things going on in GW this week…

1 Like

That well may be the case but it still doesn’t help with people getting losses after they have won in GW or shennanigans with having to fight people from different guilds than you’re supposed to.

1 Like

Everyone might as well just hold off on fights until later then when the Devs get in the office tonight

How many ppl have won and count as a loss? Does it seem to be every first match?

Thank you for confirming you are also experiencing the wrong guild players. Can you confirm that you are battling tomorrow’s guild which is what I am seeing?

I totally agree. I’m hoping you guys at least get a fair chance to compete this week.

Tomorrow is Intrim II for us. I don’t know if any of the players I showed in my screenshot are in Intrim II ?

When I played this morning, you guys had a really low score, but I don’t think many had played yet. Probably too soon to worry about it. I only noticed because it was showing Nemesis at the top of Bracket 2 while you had a lower score than everyone else around you (which is why I thought you might have been stuck to Bracket 1 but showing out of order somehow).

It wouldn’t be fair if we were in bracket 2, to the other guilds we’d destroy.

1 Like

Go to your Battle log and view the battles there. You will either see they are from Intrim II which is tomorrow’s guild and will match up to your fight listing or not.

This is why we need a separate log for defense wins and losses specifically for guilds wars.

3 Likes

Fight 1: Strategem
Fight 2: Hoguns
Fight 3: Hoguns
Fight 4: Strategem
Fight 5: Strategem

Like I said above, some seriously strange stuff going on this week in GW.

I made some screenshots to illustrate the issue.

@Sirrian, @Nimhain, @Saltypatra : Any ideas on what kind of voodoo has infiltrated Guild Wars in Bracket 1?

1 Like

Thank you for sharing that. Ya this is completely a mess. I’ve stopped and am going to wait until Dev get in tonight

Last week I found the bug about the Difficulty and gave up my day to get the bug steps… not happening again this week since Dev have no way to reset a day to replay. (Something they really need to implement)

Lol. Well based on my battle screen, they are in Black Pearl, but based on yours they are in Hoguns, and in profile view they are in Stratagem.

Hopefully one of the three is correct.

6 Likes

Bouncing this to push upward.

This is a really bad issue. Can we get a dev to please look at this. If we’re getting the wrong players where are those points going?

1 Like

I was just thinking the same thing, double bump

1 Like