Goodbye Gems of War

:crystal_ball: Yes

@discobot why is @zachraziel so hard headed?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I thought you were gonna lay off the personal remarks as part of your plan.

2 Likes

Yeah… I made an amendment and im not being hostile just comical

2 Likes

I like @Vangor’s new take on forum discussions… I kind of wish @discobot was more like Cleverbot (I think Vangor does as well) in that it could add some much needed levity to these conversations.

Cleverbot = Go here and ask questions

1 Like

While I totally understand the frustration of the OP and wish them good luck with whatever they intend to play in the future, at least the cookie-cutter Kerb-GS-FG-Kerb team can usually be beaten somewhat easily with a suitable full-impervious team. Of course, that doesn’t allow single-color teams for GW for the most part, but when I got to the point Guild Wars were burning me out and making me wanna quit I just decided to ignore the troop color bonuses for the most part, and also stop caring about GW entirely really (while still playing my daily matches, just with my strongest team). Has helped me enjoy the game a bit more again after GW got super frustrating, but it HAS become tiresome with the endless Kerb or double Famine teams, I agree.

And why does anyone feel the need to go out of their way to criticize someone for posting a short polite goodbye on the forums? Such communication is one of the reasons a game like this HAS forums, and I also feel devs and general populace should know what is making players quit the game. As long as the posts aren’t childish “Screw you, I’m going home!!” posts.

15 Likes

I feel the same. Ignore the Ignoramus that says “Dont let the door hit you on the way out”.
I’ll be taking my money on the way out. I protest with my wallet.

3 Likes