Disregard: I was appropriately banned for botting

I find it hilarious and impossible that guild leaders dont know when someone is cheating.

Being in the top 10 a couple weeks is 1 thing. Being top 10 …always… im sorry just not possible.

SET THE CHEATER ON FIRE AND BEHEAD HIM WHILE HE BURNS.

Jk. I wish I understood how to program a bot.

1 Like

Salibu, sorry, but you are wrong. It is possible to be in the top 100 for many weeks in a row, so by a bit more effort or skill, it is thus also possible to be in the top 10 for weeks in a row. So how is a guildmaster supposed to know when guildies are botting. Or do you feel that anyone who is one of the most successful for a long period of time simply has to be cheating?

Roger Federer, Messi, Ronaldo, the list could be almost endless. It is not necessarily the GMs fault.

1 Like

Deny, Deny, Deny. lol

I call bs. The top 10 and bottom 10 of top 100 have hundreds and hundreds of battles aeperating them.

The realisticness would be someone is top 10 a couple times. Then top 100. When someone plays and plays…the same amt of battles weekly. I call bs

This isnt sports…your arent paid 100 million dollars to do this like the athletes you named. GoW is fun but the monotonous to do thousands of battles every week to the point that its obvious you either dont work irl…or are cheating. Even if u dont work. No one would play gema of war 100 hours a week for 1 year

2 Likes

He just made this recently. Keep a eye out for a new name on the top 100, I bet he’ll be back.

1 Like

I feel that I have to come to Intrim’s defense, at least partially. I was a member of the guild for several months, and at least while I was there, the members were very concerned about the guild’s reputation and that no more botters be admitted. In fact, I know personally of two specific incidents of members who were kicked because the rest of the guild suspected they were cheating. Whoever it was above that stated that @Saluki will be more pissed about this than anyone is absolutely right. He has worked very hard to try to rehabilitate the guild’s reputation, and I am sincerely sorry to see this happen to them again.

On the other hand, Intrim’s thirst for the number one spot has led, in my opinion, to them making some questionable recruitment decisions. Be patient, guys. You will get there eventually.

7 Likes

Thank you @RiverSong you are correct and it was me who said @Saluki would be more pissed than anyone

I am sorry to say that you, sir, are incorrect.

1 Like

Gizmo is sad that 29 players are getting let down like this. Gizmo thinks Saluki will find a non cheater to replace the lost person and they will be just fine. Gizmo wonders why no one has not posted a Shame…Shame…Shame… picture/video in here. Gizmo also finds it refreshing that the person cheating admitted to it and just asks this person to consider others in the future because it has to add unwanted drama to people who did nothing wrong… Gizmo demands walk of shame then you are allowed to go on your merry way.

4 Likes

Im just surprise it took that long to be banned

1 Like

Everyone loves Gizmo cookie’s for you,hard work pays off

1 Like

I’m glad the Devs have taken the correct (always correct) action to ban a botter.

It’s unfortunate for any guild to get a penalty for when that happens, be it Intrim in this case or any other guild, but it is the fair thing to do overall.

4 Likes

Well, thanks very much, toot, for making a bad time worse by posting on the forums so that all of the vultures out there could gleefully pick at our bones. Like we didn’t already feel betrayed enough.
@Saltypatra I didn’t remove this tool from group chat only for him to continue his wank on the public forums. I would appreciate this thread being closed. Intrim have nothing more to say to him.

2 Likes

were you botting while in my guild as well, toot? i really hope the answer isn’t what i think it will be.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Intrim can’t catch a break. Now there’s extra reason to hate Unity lol

@Delinquent

perfect edit, btw

In the interest of those affected, I am closing this thread.

5 Likes