Devs, your Luck AI changes have ruined this game!

I don’t know what you are talking about! In last 2 weeks bracket 1 I’m 59/1…I have never gone 2/3 since guild wars started… I have gone 3/2 twice since guild wars started! You may need some practice because practice makes perfect!

I assume that you are trying to talk to someone else than me?

I don’t see why 4x surges are a problem. If anything should change, it should be that 5x should not be an automatic surge. That makes more sense.

I am sure the devs will eventually fix the game if the economy of the game hasn’t nosedived with all the players leaving. However in my opinion the problem is the lack of communication from them as all it would take is one apologetic post from them with an approximate road map of their intentions moving forward and an honest discussion about their decisions recently. It’s called PR and a few hours work from one of the devs on the forums could save this game from losing a lot of money from all the players leaving but for whatever reason they are just silent so who knows what is going on.

5 Likes

daily tasks: piece of cake (as are the rewards)
dungeon: easy
PVP: no problem, lose 1 of 20.
GW: I beat teams with kraken in pvp, but in gw that’s another story.

so the only problem with this game is guild wars. the same units as in pvp are much stronger.

2 Likes

You HAD a bad poorly calibrated stupid ai, thankfully @Mr.Strange made numerous and vast improvements to the game when originally porting to unity.
Sorry to Sirrian and folks, but console has always been the vastly superior platform.

Yeah, this is what kills me. The community is clearly upset and they have said zilch except “We think Fizzbang is fine.” Uhh…

6 Likes

there should be only one version of this game on all platforms.

Yes, dear. We have heard you. Now go to your mainly console games to forge even more sense of superiority, so you can patronize us even more next time.
Leave us to our wailing, will you? We poor inferior PC-user sometimes may need it, you understand, what with we being mollycoddled by having a rewarding game experience for a long time.

5 Likes

In my opinion, this is the significant change that is causing the most ire. I mean a person that doesn’t work for the company came out and let the community know that impervious is fixed in the beta and that 4 matches no longer surge in the beta. Why in the world didn’t the company make this announcement??

Many people have been complaining about those two issues for weeks now. You would expect that an official from the game would announce that it is fixed in the code and will be available in X update. This is just the bare minimum communication level that a customer would expect from a gaming company.

19 Likes

enlighten me: what the hell is the +4 matches surge ?

4 gem matches that gives mana surge.

1 Like

so if i make a 4 red gems combo more red gems appear ? never kept an eye on this …

A minor point of clarification here, to make sure expectations are set properly: matches of exactly 4 will not Surge. Matches of 5 will still Surge at 100% rate. This is in line with the pre-3.0.5 mechanics.

2 Likes

My bad. I meant to say 4 matches only.

This is garbage. 4 x should surge as well. Console has been this way since the beginning. If anything 5x surge should be reduced from 100% down to what your mastery dictates.

even if a combo of 4 would surge, what’s the problem ? it would apply to the player and to the ai.

My take on it is this:

Your mileage may vary.

2 Likes

I wonder why people wants this back and if the Devs planning to take it back to the game because people have complained about the +4 surges, or not. Currently invade teams of mine that will suck to use without the 4+ mana chance. Elemaugrim, Yasmine Chosen, Kraken, Troll based teams. That is only some teams that will get affected by these changes. Yasmine Chosen teams will get affected the mostly I think. So bye bye to a lot of teams. trash!

1 Like

and one again: why do players suffer when the game is faster. i thought 4x speed has no influence on the gameplay ? i don’t get it …