Devs, your Luck AI changes have ruined this game!

I have to agree with this topic. This type of game it’s fun when you use strategie to win battles.
If it’s just luck deciding the outcome of the fight, it starts to lose interest, and it doesn’t really make a difference if it’s helping the AI or the player.
I hate when the game don’t give me a fighting chance, but i also hate to win without having to make the slightest effort.
The devs made some tweaks to the AI that make it less predictable, and that’s great. But using luck as the main variable to decide the battles outcome was a bad move.

1 Like

You are not the only one that dont understand this. But there have been quite a few that has been complained about the +4 surges. I never understood why as humans themselves has great benefit of +4 surges.

exactly what i said.

I explained my reasoning in the post. Spells, especially those that are “dumb AI friendly,” are just as effective when cast by either side. Mana collection and denial – seeing a chaining 4-match, deliberately converting away the other teams’ color, filling the most important troops first – these are areas where a player is able to outpace the AI. This goes out the window when troops are full to cast constantly.

1 Like

so i as a player shall not be able to outpace the ai ? guild war is hard enough …

Huge globs also count as multiple matches with chance to surge, and I’m not sure if intended or people have even noticed since they play 4x speed. This exasperates the mana increasing issue.

1 Like

We already discussed your Guild War and why its so hard for you nowadays. You need to get those extra skill points from level your kingdoms up to 10, as well as get power level 5 on them. To get all or most of the extra skills that you are missing. That is your main problem now. I thought we agreed on it so we could move on. But you are still concerned about it.

By a “faster match” I mean turn count, not animation speed.

yes, but why shall players not be able to outpace the ai ? is it too easy when all kingdoms are maxed ?

No, GW to get 7500 points is very hard, but u can play a little safer and use 3 daily colored troops etc and get 6500 points instead.

Lyya, now i am really confused. What is turn count ?

I dont have this problem, I 9 out of 10 times outpace the Al. And I consider myself as an average player.

yes, but lyya wrote that we as players should not be able to outpace the ai.

That’s not at all what I wrote.

1 Like

and what did you mean ?

I meant that any change that reduces the amount of mana gained by a gem match – thereby slowing the game down – benefits the player more than it does the AI. @Eika contends that some combinations of troops suffer more from it, and I don’t disagree. I’m simply commenting on the “landslide” feel the game has adopted lately and to which players (in aggregate) are reacting strongly against.

3 Likes

thanks for clarification, Lyya. What about this turn count thing ?

Do you believe that the devs will take away the x4 mana surge chance because of the complaints, or because they want to slow down the matches a little? Or maybe a little of both? Because this is also as we have said numberous times affect some troops greatly. Yasmine Chosen f.example will need to have a rework right away.

i know this counter on the bottom of the screen. i wondered, but never cared …

it applies to player and ai, so what is the problem ?