Death knight Armor glitch?

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Two guildies are showing snake armor when I click their profiles. I’m not the only one who sees it but can not find this armor or anything like it anywhere. I have the same Death knight armor as them but it shows normal on myself and the other person who sees snake armor doesn’t see it on me either.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Click on their profiles again.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

1 Like

Holy god, thats the coolest Armor I have ever seen in this game! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I know! I want it! I’m actually sad I’m not part of the cool kids club armor. :frowning:

1 Like

Are you on Mobile by any chance? There is a visual bug with the new PC version where a console only armour ended up overwriting the DK armour for visuals.

no I’m on pc currently. I rarely play mobile and haven’t logged in on there since about a month ago.

Hmm not sure then :S It should only be visual, ie your armour boosts should still be applied as normal. Also the armour is not currently available on PC, and the bug will hopefully be patched soon.

But… I want it… :stuck_out_tongue: I would love to have my DK armor look like this instead of the blue.

Snake armor being sneaky :snake:

4 Likes

Cobra armor sounds better if you ask me! :wink:

1 Like