@Rickygervais that’s sucks balls Ricky.
I must admit I almost lost hope and had a massive rage quit and was about to tell these devs they can punch this game out there ass.

30k gems spent, shitload of glory keys and 850 gem keys before he dropped. Lol, so is that normal?? If it is then why the fuck did we get a guild nerf. 5months worth of resources gone now over one card. Fuck RNG

Edit…OK he is a good troop but not worth the resources spent. Good luck everyone

2 Likes

I agree with you @death i got same feelings exept i didin’t catch the damn card lol

I just hope they consider dropping gems price now since we win less guild reward

2 Likes

Hope you get him soon.

Mine droped after 80VIP + 300 Gem Chest :slight_smile:

@death, @Rickygervais

Wow. Haven’t taken my shot yet, but I’ve got way less keys and gems on hand than you guys did. Hopefully I get some luck, but my expectations are low.

All I know is I will never ever purchase the Path to Glory mythic pack once it hits console. More RNG is a waste of money.
Lol oh forgot to mention I also used 3000 guild keys. Weeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

@Stan mate you need to decide how much you want him. I have seen you post your teams your running lately.
Wulfgarok would fit your teams a lot better then Gard you Amira lover you :wink:

Lol, stay away from my defense team of spirit fox I made just for you. The fox is also my most hated troop on console and yet the fox is a total pushover on PC. Lol perfect example for ya in the AI difference and how certain troops behave and how there mana gets filled.

1 Like

Wth is it bro? Another money grabber?

Thanks. I’ve been a bit torn about how I would proceed. I plotted out the dates for all the recent releases and I’m pretty confident that we won’t get Wulfy for a full month yet.

For this week, I don’t think I’ll spend more than half my dwindling horde. I want to take a shot at getting Gard, since this will be my only realistic chance, but I don’t want to torch any chance at getting Wulfy either. I discovered during the last Ghulvania event that using event chests to try to hit a mythic is borderline idiotic. Your odds are probably better to just open gem chests in a non-exclusive week, at least if you’re still missing a few (as I am).

I think I’ll open no more than a couple thousand glory chests and maybe use a couple thousand gems and then lock it down until Wulfy arrives. I can pick up all the Blackhawk troops with gold and event keys, so there’s nothing else coming that I’ll need to spend a glory key or gem on.

P.S. I do :heart: Amira.

1 Like

Yeah, it seemed like a Great idea those packs at first glance. That is until you realise its just more RNG. Its the one thing this game needs no more of

Ok so if we had it on console even if gard is the only mythic avalaible, i could get another mythic?

$50 for a monthly subscription. You get a mix of traitstones each day (lots of Runics and Arcanes) and on the 30th day, a random Mythic. By GOW standards, it’s good value for money, but if you’re doing it for the Mythic, you’re really rolling the dice. Lots of people on PC/Mobile were getting an extra of one they already had multiples of.

Yep its random even during an exclusive mythic week like Gard.

It would ignore the ‘exclusive week’, so yeah, it could give you any of the available Mythics. For me, that would be a 50/50 chance of getting one I need. The more you’ve got, the worse your odds of getting what you need.

I took a punt on my PC account as I was missing a few mythics. Grrr got a third Aby which I already had 2 of. 3 any is useless to me.

Well sound good for beginner but im only missing this card so that would be 50$ in the garbage lol

2 Likes

I’m sure I’d get my 3rd Plague. It’s still a crap-ton of Arcanes though.

And you can always disenchant that Abby for 150 souls, right? :wink:

2 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot about all those souls I would get lmao

2 Likes

I’m still in disbelief and speechless regarding this and your message this morning, mate…

1 Like

I got real lucky… 20 vip and 200 gem chests was all i used to pull a Gard… I hope you get him… He is so overpowered

You and me both mate. Its not like I wasn’t prepared for Gard either.
I must admit it got very frustrating watching all the low level players pulling him like it was nothing. Four level 50ish players got it inside of 10mins of each other last night.
I think I spent more resources then most in SBG combined that’s how much of a fucking joke RNG was to me last night.

I won’t post my exact numbers of resources spent on here as I will start raging again. I certainly understand why some of my End-Game friends have quit this game now. I was very close to quitting last night.