Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

Yes, but in English presumably. I haven’t seen it with my own eyes. She will send me a screenshot if it happens again, but I’ll be heading home myself shortly.

Hopefully it’s died down, but it’s frustrating to have it happen at all. We’re looking to upgrade the servers very shortly.

2 Likes

Seems to be OK now. Thanks for the reply though!

More errors again today in the form of “Kingdom does not match” and “The pvp event has ended”.

I’m still getting the odd app crash today as well when it comes up with the error code.

1 Like

@Rickygervais I could a sworn I posted this exact error message a few weeks ago (Kingdom Doesn’t Match) and you told me it was because I was clicking the A button too fast at the end of the match. I have slowed down a bit and not seen it since.

1 Like

Happened several time this week (xbox)
When loading pvp fight the game freeze and the xbox make the weird sound then kick me back to the dashboard and get a lost

1 Like

On the loading screen , when you got the msg (you are not in a guild) you can choose to continue or quit, if you quit, the game will reload if it doesn’t work, rince and repeat and eventually you will be back in the guild

2 Likes

Lots of our guys saying lots of errors again. Server issues once more?

Yup, always seems to start this time of day, every day… :unamused:

1 Like

It’s annoying when you beat a 3 trophy team worth +4k gold, only to get nothing at the end because something went tits up. Very frustrating.

6 Likes

Probably peak hours. Perhaps the game’s success is straining the servers.

I don’t know that this is so much a “known issue” as it is a feature request, but since it ties heavily into this update, I’m including it here: on the PvP Defenders tab, can we get a tool tip/text box/something that explains how the priority sliders work?

Ever since this update went live, I’ve gone with a Goblin defense team. I tried doing a few test battles, tweaked the sliders a little, and was generally pretty happy with how my team did. Usually it had a win percentage in the 40-45% range. This week, it’s been getting beat up on more than usual, so I decided to at last make an overhaul to the roster. When I did a few test battles with the new team, I was surprised at what colors my defense team was prioritizing. Maybe I’m the only one, but I guess I thought colors toward the left of the slider would be given higher priority (I could have sworn this was the case when I was doing testing with my Goblin team). With this new team, it is pretty much entirely ignoring colors I’ve set towards the left of the slider. I literally have no idea how my Goblin team won a fraction as much as it did, since I had green almost entirely to the left.

Anyway, it seems like an easy fix to add some sort of an indicator to the screen that briefly explains how the sliders work (even if it’s something as simple as “Low Priority ---------------------------> High Priority”). To me, it’s not intuitive at all the way it is currently set up. I do really like the feature. I just think it needs to be explained a little more to remove all the guesswork.

1 Like

I think you are doing it wrong, im pretty sure if you start from default setting (middle) you will need to move green slider on the right to priorise them

3 Likes

Yes, it sounds like you’ve got your left and right mixed up!

My post acknowledges the fact that they were probably messed up. The whole point of my post was to ask for a tool tip, or some other indicator, to show what the priority sliders truly represent. I can pretty much guarantee I’m not the only one who has been confused. :wink:

1 Like

More “login errors” and “kingdom doesn’t match” errors today. It’s been about every second battle for a while. I’m done with this.

1 Like

Server issues are no fun, but some new content would make it so less noticeable… :wink:

2 Likes

Server issues have made their way to US EST. Looks like that file is going to prematurely reset the week. Could be wrong. But be careful with making any major game actions like contributions, PvP run, or opening chests.

2 Likes

Just noticed this on ps4. Guild says 30/30 but when go to roster tab I only count 18.

A bad news and a good news.

The bad news, a friend of mine and my wife (again) have daily tasks menu disappearing again today.

Friend tasks

1. battles with 4 units from the same kingdom
  2. open 3 gem chests
  3. open 30 glory chests
  4. do 4 explores in grosh-nak

Wife tasks

1. 8 kills with hero weapon
  2. do 4 explores in swordedge
    3)12 battles with 3 units using red mana
    4)12 battles with 3 units using yellow mana

The good news, if you look at my previous report and at this one, you will see one task beeing in all 3. " Do 4 explores in X kingdom " seems to be the culprit of this bug. And, in fact, it totally makes sense… playing since march 2016, i never saw that bug, until you added a bunch of new tasks including that one.

Hope that helps
Fred

1 Like